Conor got rid of the flat footed bladed karate stance

Well that was his pure boxing training, I highly doubt he has changed his actual stance which only has great for him in the stand up.

The man took a page out of Anthony Joshua’s book and has completely changed his style of fighting. Lots of foot work. Volume striking. Less countering. More jabs. More right hooks. With this change i expect to see much improved cardio as only those with good cardio fight like this.

Conor may very well KO Cerone with his right hand rather than the left. That right hook is crisp.
BRB, using my imagination since TS made a shit post with no pics or video

The man took a page out of Anthony Joshua’s book and has completely changed his style of fighting. Lots of foot work. Volume striking. Less countering. More jabs. More right hooks. With this change i expect to see much improved cardio as only those with good cardio fight like this.

Conor may very well KO Cerone with his right hand rather than the left. That right hook is crisp.

if you watch any of the latest training videos, he's working on his right hook big time...keeping his hands high...like a boxer....going to body alot more....putting his entire body behind every punch...interested to see how this translates with the smaller gloves in mma.

Your saying this like it’s a fact but there’s no source? Is this pure speculation?

it's not actually...there is a good amount of recent training videos of him sparring, hitting the mitts, pads...and he seems to have abandoned his karate style stance...whether or not he actually fights that way...who knows.

Good. His fight with cowboy should take place on the inside. Cowboy will out kick him from range all day if Conor doesn't get in there with headmovement and hand action. Handies if you will

And these guys continued to head hunt.
Lol, no shit. Two straight left hooks to liver would have solved that riddle pretty quickly.

Has there been a fight in the last 3 years that has shown this or are you referencing some bro dude UFC hype piece Unloaded shit video wolf ticket special?!
<WellThere>
This may be the one of the best questions I’ve seen in a post in a long time.

Because they are not as great boxers as the sherdoggers :rolleyes:<Lmaoo><45>
Part of Ali's game was definitely mindgames and he could goad the headshots fairly well.

Knowing the opponent is not going to go for body shots makes dodging the head shots way easier, pretty smart strategy. Doubt any Sherdoggers could out smart him and stand the psychological pressure.

He borrowed Karate's lunge punch tho.
<BC1>

Back