Conor got rid of the flat footed bladed karate stance

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The man took a page out of Anthony Joshua’s book and has completely changed his style of fighting. Lots of foot work. Volume striking. Less countering. More jabs. More right hooks. With this change i expect to see much improved cardio as only those with good cardio fight like this.

Conor may very well KO Cerone with his right hand rather than the left. That right hook is crisp.

The man took a page out of Anthony Joshua’s book and has completely changed his style of fighting. Lots of foot work. Volume striking. Less countering. More jabs. More right hooks. With this change i expect to see much improved cardio as only those with good cardio fight like this.

Conor may very well KO Cerone with his right hand rather than the left. That right hook is crisp.
Your saying this like it’s a fact but there’s no source? Is this pure speculation?

Joshua didn’t change his game all that much. He just fought scared and clinched a lot. And do you have a source for your claims about Conor?

Check his training videos. Dominick cruz talked about it as well. He changed up his style completely.
Ok, do you want to post the videos your looking at for us or am I just supposed to stand here with my dick in my hand while watching every video that pops up for “Conor McGregor training”

Joshua didn’t change his game all that much. He just fought scared and clinched a lot. And do you have a source for your claims about Conor?
Since when is sticking and moving = fighting scared? Ali must have been a whimp then. Joshua beats everyone if he comes in like that.

Ok, do you want to post the videos your looking at for us or am I just supposed to stand here with my dick in my hand while watching every video that pops up for “Conor McGregor training”

@3:10

How crisp is it?

Since when is sticking and moving = fighting scared? Ali must have been a whimp then. Joshua beats everyone if he comes in like that.

tenor.gif

Yeah he fought just like Ali. Lmao

And source the Conor statement

I vote dick in hand.

Has there been a fight in the last 3 years that has shown this or are you referencing some bro dude UFC hype piece Unloaded shit video wolf ticket special?!

Has there been a fight in the last 3 years that has shown this or are you referencing some bro dude UFC hype piece Unloaded shit video wolf ticket special?!
Well lets see. I posted a video of him training with this new style. Cruz talks about this new style. Conor also brought in his old boxing coach for this fight. If you need more proof of this then idk what to say.

Do you think his balloon foot has healed up properly though?

Your saying this like it’s a fact but there’s no source? Is this pure speculation?

He probably watched Mcg's pad work. That's not a true indicator on how well he'll do or if he changed his style. i will say this: fighters can't change styles like clothes, you can improve, fix, add or subtract things but the main style is there. we have to wait until fight night.

His Karate flat foot style worked for him in MMA. He's gone more traditional boxing...prob expecting to go back into the Boxing ring.

He’ll revert back to his usual style after Cowboy tags him a couple of times.

Back