Conor got burned by Diaz at press conference

Nate got him pretty good with that "Who do you train with?" line...

Conor was flustered... lol

Started talking about Gazelles and shit...
<36><36><36>

How flustered was he? He panic retired. Changed his mind. Spent 3 million on new training partners to make sure he didn't get choked out by a gazelle. Survived a slugfest turned 5k to win a majority decision... to pull the series even.

Conor liked that Nate could handle the trash talk and give it back. It's money in the bank for both guys. That's why he picked Nate in the first place.
No. Uncle Dana and canner picked Nate because Diaz had only 7 days notice. LMAO!

Conor liked that Nate could handle the trash talk and give it back. It's money in the bank for both guys. That's why he picked Nate in the first place.

I think he thought he could beat Nate.

Baby boy Floyd cried “wacismmm” when Conor got to him.

It was Floyd + SJW media vs Conor

Conor still had better lines but that certainly threw him off
Did you even watch the press conferences buddy? Floyd got in Conor's head so bad he walked in, planted his flag and propped up his feet with his hands behind his head lol. There's a reason why conor was red and pissed half the time while Floyd sat there with a smile on his face. And then to add insult to injury, the fact that conor thought he could push the race angle only to backtrack in brooklyn just made him look a spineless coward tbh. And guess what.. it showed in the fight lol

Did you even watch the press conferences buddy? Floyd got in Conor's head so bad he walked in, planted his flag and propped up his feet with his hands behind his head lol. There's a reason why conor was red and pissed half the time while Floyd sat there with a smile on his face. And then to add insult to injury, the fact that conor thought he could push the race angle only to backtrack in brooklyn just made him look a spineless coward tbh. And guess what.. it showed in the fight lol

I did watch them, buddeh.

Conor was definitely on Floyd’s turf.

Floyd does have his 2-3 lines he repeats and considers himself clever.

Conor did pretty damn well in both the conferences AND the fight for it being his literal first professional boxing fight.

I did watch them, buddeh.

Conor was definitely on Floyd’s turf.

Floyd does have his 2-3 lines he repeats and considers himself clever.

Conor did pretty damn well in both the conferences AND the fight for it being his literal first professional boxing fight.
Sure keep telling yourself that buddy. But the fact remains Conor got bullied and finished by a 40 year old with brittle hands coming off a 2 year retirement. There's no participation trophy in boxing or mma. Your boy got finished by someone who hadn't legit finished anyone in a decade. Just saying.

Sure keep telling yourself that buddy. But the fact remains Conor got bullied and finished by a 40 year old with brittle hands coming off a 2 year retirement. There's no participation trophy in boxing or mma. Your boy got finished by someone who hadn't legit finished anyone in a decade. Just saying.

Floyd couldn’t even knock out an exhausted McGregor in his own game.

Floyd is the best at defense in all of sports. But he has no power. And he is a boring ass fighter.

For those reasons I respect Conor more who actually takes risks and is willing to lose badly.

Floyd is the best at defense in all of sports. But he has no power. And he is a boring ass fighter.

For those reasons I respect Conor more who actually takes risks and is willing to lose badly.

Conor is very powerfull MMA fighter but in Boxing his power isn't even comparable to Mayweather.

Conor is very powerfull MMA fighter but in Boxing his power isn't even comparable to Mayweather.

Get real.

If Conor could connect to Floyd cleanly one time Floyd would be out.

Floyd connected cleanly to Conor and couldn’t KO him.

You boxing fans love sucking Mayweathers wife beating dick so much you can’t even see clearly.

th

th

Mayweather-Smiling.jpg

Conor was saved from being knocked into a coma by the referee.

Get real.

If Conor could connect to Floyd cleanly one time Floyd would be out.

Floyd connected cleanly to Conor and couldn’t KO him.

You boxing fans love sucking Mayweathers wife beating dick so much you can’t even see clearly.
Hey...
Are you that kid with glasses and the signs hanging outside the courtroom during Mcgregors court case?
<[analyzed}>

I just love a nate diaz/conor thread. Everyone likes to hate diaz cause they think he is sub-par and in one fight he proved he wasnt. He proved he wasnt a joke a 2nd time. If nate is smart he takes the porier fight, beats him and gets his 2nd multi million dollar payday.

I love this bit of the interview Nate's utter bemusement keeping it real.

Is there anyone else who has been able to shut his fookin mouth?

Eddie Alverez pretty much shut him down - conor had shit to say.

That whole - he had not other options but welfare . . . LOL. Guy quit his job to go on welfare.

Back