Media Conor Goes After Khabib Again Via Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

tenor.gif

Even on his off day Conor took a round and stopped most takedowns

The rematch will be a slaughter and Conor will pick his fallen opponent of the canvas and shake his hand unlike classless Khabib
I agree. Conor was begging for Khabib to ease up by telling him it was just business and then getting dropped and used like a bitch as a ploy to get that sweet rematch money. He'll definitely stop takedowns even better next time and ko Kahbib for sure. There's no way Khabib will outwrestle and destroy him like he has done everyone else including Conor in the most emasculating way again. No way bro. NO. WAY. BRO. BRO. NO WAY. NO WAY BRO!

"When you fought me" WTF? Conor knows he was in a fight that night, after the fight he looked like he had gotten run over by a truck, sat on his ass to collect himself, meanwhile Khabib gets right up, looking like he had just finished warming up, jumped the fence and tried to get into a real fight by taking on Conor's entire team. Who's the rat here? Actually, I believe, in this instance, Conor is more of a baby chihuahua sitting on some fat chicks tits at the mall.

Conor03.gif

Crush.gif

Khabib clearly gave Conman CTE. The guy is delusional as they come.

Khabib humiliated Conman infront of the entire world.

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

And of course Hitto, AKA Mysterio Jr, is the first to reply.

McGregor following Tyron Woodleys footsteps into rap.

"You got your money took and your brothers eye socket shook"

and looking at your post history, Every thread, your defending Khabib's honour to the last . It's pathetic.. Lol
Big difference between discussing a possible matchup (Gaethje vs Khabib), to defending a fighter in the midst of serious rape allegations..

<{hughesimpress}>

khabib wrestled a bear when he was a kid and can't take a joke

I agree. Conor was begging for Khabib to ease up by telling him it was just business and then getting dropped and used like a bitch as a ploy to get that sweet rematch money. He'll definitely stop takedowns even better next time and ko Kahbib for sure. There's no way Khabib will outwrestle and destroy him like he has done everyone else including Conor in the most emasculating way again. No way bro. NO. WAY. BRO. BRO. NO WAY. NO WAY BRO!
Begging Khabib to ease up after winning the round

Sure he was, buddeh

If he was charged with rape? no, but he's innocent until provent guilty
That doesn't mean you have to suck his ass until his day in court. If your sister said your buddy Conor had raped her, you still going to be his bestie until he gets convicted? Idiotic post man

Big difference between discussing a possible matchup (Gaethje vs Khabib), to defending a fighter in the midst of serious rape allegations..

<{hughesimpress}>
and Im responding to someone who had his comment deleted, like I said...innocent until proven guilty. If he's guilty then you wont see me talk about him again, I dont just believe everything on the interwebz these days

Back