Conor Goat: Werdum Go slow easy you are a heavyweight !!! Wow !!! Now I love you more

It seems everyone has little man syndrome against Werdum. Rockhold too. Maybe there is a common thread here. Maybe Werdum isn't as cool as people who piss themselves at silly faces think.

hahah conor,rockhold and cruz all cant stand werdum

Werdum is genuine, Conor isn't. He talks shit for money but in reality he's a meek man who's made a career over trash talking smaller people and cutting 20-30lbs to beat on them. He has little man syndrome which is why he got such a thrill fighting smaller guys. Werdum is genuinely a joker, whereas Conor is genuinely a weak person. Even at LW he should have had to fight one person before getting the belt, but #DanaWhite and him realized his only chance is against someone with a smaller frame than him since his style only works when he has a range advantage. We all know Diaz would absolutely crush Conor after what he did to Johnson. But UFC would make no money with Diaz beating Conor's ass.
Oh my god you really are a cry baby aren't you? I guess beating Aldo means nothing because Nate Diaz is actually a million times better?

Yea I might not mess with Werdum if I was 100 pounds lighter and a foot shorter... Plus you know all the BJJ stuff.

When did Anderson say he didn't like him? The only thing close I could find is when he was rooting for Nogeuria over Werdum when they fought.
werdum i think mentioned it during the post fight conference after he beat big nog - something about how he tried to be cool w anderson but anderson was mean to him (and might have been in the past as well) - thats when i learned about it

It seems everyone has little man syndrome against Werdum. Rockhold too. Maybe there is a common thread here. Maybe Werdum isn't as cool as people who piss themselves at silly faces think.
You have a point. Hard to argue that part. Also, I really don't see what's funny about Werdum's picture. I guess it's humour on another level than mine.

Werdum is banking on the publicity and good for him I suppose.

So Werdum wants Conor's ass?

Oh my god you really are a cry baby aren't you? I guess beating Aldo means nothing because Nate Diaz is actually a million times better?
Oh my god you really are an idiot aren't you? I guess styles don't make fights and having a long boxing style versus people that are shorter than you and a shorter reach than you means you can still clown people bigger than you? RDA is no joke, but he is stylistically in favour of Conor, he's smaller, which lets Conor utilize long boxing. Diaz, like I said not only has better long boxing than Conor, but is also taller and longer. Conor has no style advantage and no physical advantage over Diaz. He literally has no advantage over Diaz. He can't take it to the ground since Diaz is probably best BJJ at LW, he can't box, his cardio is likely worse than the cardio machines that are the Diaz bros. He's weaker and slower than the Diaz that showed up against Johnson. His technique is sharp, but his hook is a close weapon and Diaz fights from far, McGregor would not ever get in close enough to land it. Conor's leg kicks are insignificant. It took a lot of RDA leg kicks to slow Diaz and RDA has 3x the power in his kicks than Conor. I would literally bet all my savings on Diaz if he fought Conor.

Oh my god you really are an idiot aren't you? I guess styles don't make fights and having a long boxing style versus people that are shorter than you and a shorter reach than you means you can still clown people bigger than you? RDA is no joke, but he is stylistically in favour of Conor, he's smaller, which lets Conor utilize long boxing. Diaz, like I said not only has better long boxing than Conor, but is also taller and longer. Conor has no style advantage and no physical advantage over Diaz. He literally has no advantage over Diaz. He can't take it to the ground since Diaz is probably best BJJ at LW, he can't box, his cardio is likely worse than the cardio machines that are the Diaz bros. He's weaker and slower than the Diaz that showed up against Johnson. His technique is sharp, but his hook is a close weapon and Diaz fights from far, McGregor would not ever get in close enough to land it. Conor's leg kicks are insignificant. It took a lot of RDA leg kicks to slow Diaz and RDA has 3x the power in his kicks than Conor. I would literally bet all my savings on Diaz if he fought Conor.
Well I mean id say that Conor had a huge power advantage. Diaz needs to land in volume while Conor only needs one clean shot to land. I think that would be the deciding factor in that fight.

Well I mean id say that Conor had a huge power advantage. Diaz needs to land in volume while Conor only needs one clean shot to land. I think that would be the deciding factor in that fight.
You didn't watch the Johnson fight then. The 1-2s Diaz threw were bombs. Conor doesn't have much power. He is sharp with his strikes, but they have little weight behind them.

Wouldnt suprise me to eventually find out that werdum and conor trained together once and conor said the 1st line that werdum posted during training.

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought it was just perves on Sherdog. MMA's getting way too gay rapey for me.

You didn't watch the Johnson fight then. The 1-2s Diaz threw were bombs. Conor doesn't have much power. He is sharp with his strikes, but they have little weight behind them.
I saw it. My statement still stands. Diaz needs to land in volume, he doesnt have KO power. Conor has KO power and precision. On the feet its a long night for Nate. His chin probably saves him from a 1st rd KO but his face gets bloodied instead.

Nate would have to get it to the ground in order to survive and hes not known for his takedowns.

Everything you wrote is extremely anti Conor that there is no room for a discussion. "We all know Diaz would absolutely crush Conor"... No. No we don't. Conor would be a 3 to 1 favourite over Nate and would destroy him. You are in the minority if you think Nate would beat Conor.

4-1 at least. Probably more. Remember Bendo and Josh Thompson beat Diaz standing not long ago...

Weird post... I guess it's some sort of tasteless Brazilian humor? Probably wouldn't fly if it was any other champ who posted that photo and caption.

Back