Conor gives props to Khabib: 'phenomenal grappler fighter'

...lol at him having the answer...
for sure...<YeahOKJen>

yeah. But he did go 4 rounds after being out of the cage for over 2 years and before that only training for boxing in the biggest grossing money fight of all time.

I’m sure that wasn’t the best version of him we got to see.
Not saying he would win as I wouldn’t bet against khabib against any 155er

Conor is a damn good fighter but he ain’t got the answer for dat Khabib puzzle. His wresslin is too weak.
Why do people think his wrestling is bad still at this point.

DC complimented his wrestling way back before the Mendes fight. Said that Conor wrestled about as good as you could against Khabib but it wasn't enough.

It's always been a very odd narrative.

When he insulted his father, it became real. He insulted his father over twitter and tweeted and deleted it. But I think the tipping point was the bus attack. In dagestan, you can't turn down fights or look cowardly, so I guess he was upset that the ufc, conor tried to make him look like he was too afraid to get off the bus.

I heard in an interview khabib said, if someone challenges you in a fight, you can't come home and tell your parents that you didn't want to fight , they'll make you go fight lol.

I haerd zabit's mentor mentioned something similar.

<Dany07>
No offense but it is stupid. Khabib and his gang operate like any other gang, hooligans, rednecks, goatfuckers..... You think if someone like Mark Hunt with 140kg would insult Khabib he would go for 1vs1
<LikeReally5>
You think Khabibs father would say, go ahead and fight Stipe, JJ or Francis because they insulted you. You think any human is that stupid and suicidal??? For the fucks sake, he would gather his gang, they would take knives and murdered dude. He wouldn't fight someone stronger.

Never in history were ppl this stupid. Ppl on internet have some stupid fetish for "honor" that never existed and no gang in world goes by that same code of honor.

<Dany07>
No offense but it is stupid. Khabib and his gang operate like any other gang, hooligans, rednecks, goatfuckers..... You think if someone like Mark Hunt with 140kg would insult Khabib he would go for 1vs1
<LikeReally5>
You think Khabibs father would say, go ahead and fight Stipe, JJ or Francis because they insulted you. You think any human is that stupid and suicidal??? For the fucks sake, he would gather his gang, they would take knives and murdered dude. He wouldn't fight someone stronger.

Never in history were ppl this stupid. Ppl on internet have some stupid fetish for "honor" that never existed and no gang in world goes by that same code of honor.
I don't agree with honor culture but I don't deny it exists

I don't agree with honor culture but I don't deny it exists

So you think if Francis called Khabib and his pops a goutfucker, Khabib would go and fight Francis Ngannou

Honor culture i gang/tribe culture. Its group vs group. It is my group vs 1 guy. Blood vengeance is all about murdering guy, not 1vs1 duels. My grandfather talked how when he was child and when one group dishonored someones sister how few boys ganged up and heavily wounded guy with axes an knives.

Its typical hooligan stuff with boxers, military boots and baseball bats in America. Its like me going to your house and putting 2 bluets in you for doing something. It was never about dueling fairly.:sniper:

So you think if Francis called Khabib and his pops a goutfucker, Khabib would go and fight Francis Ngannou

Honor culture i gang/tribe culture. Its group vs group. It is my group vs 1 guy. Blood vengeance is all about murdering guy, not 1vs1 duels. My grandfather talked how when he was child and when one group dishonored someones sister how few boys ganged up and heavily wounded guy with axes an knives.

Its typical hooligan stuff with boxers, military boots and baseball bats in America. Its like me going to your house and putting 2 bluets in you for doing something. It was never about dueling fairly.:sniper:
We're arguing semantics. I said I don't agree with the idea behind honor culture but I acknowledge people subscribe to it

We're arguing semantics. I said I don't agree with the idea behind honor culture but I acknowledge people subscribe to it
i never said you do. i said Khabib i omitting truth when he speaks of his culture. it well and alive in hoods of USA cities, its well and alive in Mexico cartels :D

That is why i asked you would Khabibs father encouraged him to fight Francis, or he and his gang would murder Francis for dishonoring them???
Do you really think his culture is full of cretins who would attack Francis 1on1. <Y2JSmirk>

He's never really said Khabib is a bad fighter, just called him a crotch sniffer lol.

yeah. But he did go 4 rounds after being out of the cage for over 2 years and before that only training for boxing in the biggest grossing money fight of all time.

I’m sure that wasn’t the best version of him we got to see.
Not saying he would win as I wouldn’t bet against khabib against any 155er
oh you mean those 4 rounds but Conor cheated out of the Kimura and should have ended in the 2nd??
...and to say that it wasnt the best Conor is just being disingenuous as he had stated that he'd had a great camp , fighting 200lb wrestlers for 25 min yada yada yada...and was ready for anything. Fighting Khabib, that would have been the best camp that he ever had.
Pissy excuse making by Conor for losing despite cheating and his load garglers grasp onto that desperately in the hope that it wasnt really the best Conor could do... which it was.
Conor 2.0 is a myth

I think Khabib's confidence in his chin and stand up ability grew from that Conor bout, I bet in a rematch he wouldn't be so respectful towards Conor's stand up considering many believe Justin punches harder and he walked him down taking some very solid shots. Khabib will always be in a tough bout with Conor considering he's fighting Conor, the ref, UFC machine at the same time.
Eh khabib has never been short of confidence. The reason he fought with so much pressure against Justin and barboza is because they’re primarily kickers. It’s the same gameplan Fedor created for CC.

you’re under estimating how smart khabib is when gameplanning for his opponent imo

Back