Conor gives props to Khabib: 'phenomenal grappler fighter'

Exactly. People never seem to understand that you can talk trash to a fighter to try and rattle him while still respecting him for his skillset.

I'm sure khabib respects conor

Khabib walks every fighter down at some stage during fights. It was conor trying to force the mistakes early with pressure in every round

But at the beginning of each round he was keeping a safe distance and circling

I don't think conor beats Khabib, but he has the best chance

Coach Jav says the same

Edit

Last edited:
I'm sure khabib respects conor

Khabib walks every fighter down

But at the beginning of each round he was keeping a safe distance and circling

I don't think conor beats Khabib, but he has the best chance

Coach Jav says the same
That's not true at all.

Healy, rda, tavares, shalorus, Conor, Al iaquinta, and so much more he's allowed them to pressure him in the beginning.

Barboza and gaethje was the only ones he walked down from the get go.

But I'm sure he respects the ability.

In Conor’s press conference QnA he did in Moscow in 2019 he said that Khabib was truly great at what he did, I think Conor has always had respect for Khabib’s skills but just wants to tear him down, like I’m sure Khabib has a lot of respect for Conor’s skills as well

That's not true at all.

Healy, rda, tavares, shalorus, Conor, Al iaquinta, and so much more he's allowed them to pressure him in the beginning.

Barboza and gaethje was the only ones he walked down from the get go.

But I'm sure he respects the ability.

He showed more respect to conor than others

He might not have walked everyone down like edson, but he was circling much more with Conor and clear he was looking for low singles

He was extremely wary of conor early

He showed more respect to conor than others

He might not have walked everyone down like edson, but he was circling much more with Conor and clear he was looking for low singles

He was extremely wary of conor early
I think Khabib would have had a similar showing against Gaethje, but Gaethje was so terrified of getting taken down he didn’t have any intention of actually trying to hurt Khabib lol

Conor recognises his father's achievements

I think Khabib would have had a similar showing against Gaethje, but Gaethje was so terrified of getting taken down he didn’t have any intention of actually trying to hurt Khabib lol

Probably lol

Justin landed a couple of good punches and obviously the leg kicks, but for a 'D1 wrestler' he looked terrified of the grappling

What happened to Justin trying to keep the action in the middle and away from the cage? He was on the back foot right away

People shit on conor's grappling, but he done much better than the D1 wrestler

Probably lol

Justin landed a couple of good punches and obviously the leg kicks, but for a 'D1 wrestler' he looked terrified of the grappling

What happened to Justin trying to keep the action in the middle and away from the cage? He was on the back foot right away

People shit on conor's grappling, but he done much better than the D1 wrestler

Holding gloves, grabbing shorts, kneeing on the ground, grabbing the fence does not = grappling skill or take down defence.

Khabib got to Conor's legs within 15 seconds of the fight, it took 4 minutes to do the same to Justin.

Back