Conor getting into Aldo's face in the stands! (picture)

weird that connor's family is sitting right by Aldo. The little girl trying to touch her brother kinda ruined the moment. Connor's trying to be larger than life crazy and not only does he have Aldo laughing at him, but his little sister is also laughing trying to touch him.

The kid and mom really tie up the picture.I wonder who they are.

I'm guessing security is usually in the front.

Staged dude.

I'm not going into detail to explain the obvious to your sucker ass so don't ask me too.

16316342062_5cdfeb09ae_b.jpg

You know a fighter has something special when everyone has an opinion on him.
Wether you like him or hate him ,he will be a massive draw . I myself am a fan , I like all the smack talk and the swagger because it pisses so many people off. That being said the vaulting of the fence (did he get fined for that btw?) was the first time he has been classless IMO ,Aldo was perfect in his response. Will be pulling for him on fight night .

You should watch Aldo fight - he is very good.
I do .
I love his fighting .
I prefer Barao but I do like aldo the only fight that he peed me off was the Edgar fight as he was beautifully counter striking but not really attacking Edgar , which IMO is the reason people think it was a close fight when aldo clearly won,all but one round .

and the reason we all love combat sports, is because at the end of the day, these two mofo's will be locked in a cage.

Back