Conor getting into Aldo's face in the stands! (picture)

lol....:(

when conor jumped out of the cage instead of immediately walking over to aldo he kind grabbed the security guard from behind and tried putting him in front of himself, iima conor fan but i was like wtf, that looks ridicullous on his part...showed me hes clearly just doign it for the cameras

It wasn't staged in the literal sense, like everyone involved knew what was about to happen. Connor just did something random to get a genuine reaction. But it wasn't staged like that weird stuff Bellator's been doing. Aldo didn't even agree to come into the Octagon like he was supposed to.

Isn't that Connors Gf, maybe she wanted to know what it felt line to be a queen for a night.

I think the girl is Conor's sister, young but.... hotness in the making.

Not sure bout the other woman.

Aldo is such a monster, inside and out.. No bullshit, he knows he's the best and he'll prove it in the octagon

Is that woman in white trying to touch Conor`s beard? And, is that woman in red shutting her down, like, "No one touches Conor`s beard!"?

Jarl

theres never been a king in brazil

this whole king aldo thing is weak

Is that woman in white trying to touch Conor`s beard? And, is that woman in red shutting her down, like, "No one touches Conor`s beard!"?

Jarl

Woman in red is Connor's girlfriend

Security was on their feet as soon as he looked at Aldo, had their hands on him as soon as he was over the fence.

Are UFC stars in attendance usually surrounded by security?

And Cormier pointed out on TV that McGregor grabbed one of the security guards rather than just run past him.

Aldos reaction was just priceless. McGregor looked ridiculous shouting at his face, only real reaction is to laugh at it.

Jumps over fence... Waits for security, then starts screaming. Fake as fuk

That's what the Fool is there for, to make the King laugh!

But seriously, sweet pic and that should be a SICK fight!

Please someone shoop a, crown and jester hat. In either head really

Back