Conor fanz Rejoice! A prophecy has been revealed!

Myrddin Wild

~Eternal We Are~
@Steel
Reaction score
One of my good friendz on Sherdog had a lucid dream this morning that showed Conor winning!

In the dream, my friend woke up the day after 202... went & looked at the news & Conor had won by KO!

SWEET!​

200.gif

TS is legit, I have proof, I have seen unequivocal evidence! :eek:

animated-gif-esotericism-favim-com-372684_large.gif

I had a dream too.

Nate TKO 1st Round.

209 4 life.

Nate-Diaz.jpg

Did he have a wet dream with his fantasy?

I love Nate and hate to see him lose but Conor is winning this one. Via Decision tho.

Believe you me.

I think your friend needs to be on medication TS.
Conor winning is an option, this is MMA
But Conor winning to Diaz for KO is, well.... I think he might be having a psychotic break

I had that dream the first time around. and he lost. so i don't believe in this bull.

I think your friend needs to be on medication TS.
Conor winning is an option, this is MMA
But Conor winning to Diaz for KO is, well.... I think he might be having a psychotic break

I got Conor by KO, TKO, or Doctor's Stopage in teh 3rd.

How do you like your Crow served? I'll remember it for the post fight buffet :D

crow 7.jpg

I had a dream that conor and nate fought in an alley with their crews in a massive brawl. But instead of conor's team, it was the green street hooligans backing him up. Elijah wood wound up 12 to 6ing the shit out of Jake shields. It was crazy shit.

One of my good friendz on Sherdog had a lucid dream this morning that showed Conor winning!

In the dream, my friend woke up the day after 202... went & looked at the news & Conor had won by KO!

SWEET!​

200.gif

I don't know what's worse; you relying on your friend's dream.
The fact that your friend didn't even bother to watch the future fight.
The fact that you wrote a post about it.
The fact that I read and am responding to that post.

I love Nate and hate to see him lose but Conor is winning this one. Via Decision tho.

Believe you me.
so full camp ready diaz loses to conor even though off the couch diaz with a weeks notice beat a no weight cut connor with a full camp the first time around ... yeah that makes sense. anyone could definitely win its still a fight after all but if u dont think nate is a clear favorite you just plain dont understand what your watching at all.

so full camp ready diaz loses to conor even though off the couch diaz with a weeks notice beat a no weight cut connor with a full camp the first time around ... yeah that makes sense. anyone could definitely win its still a fight after all but if u dont think nate is a clear favorite you just plain dont understand what your watching at all.
I know Nate is a clear favorite. I still think Conor is going to win. Just like I knew Nate is going to win when Conor was the favorite.

Well well well..

This is what happens when you have to go sleep with Conor on the brain you wake up in the wasteland. :D

War DIAZ !!!

209 WHAT WHAT WHAT :D

I don't know what's worse; you relying on your friend's dream.
The fact that your friend didn't even bother to watch the future fight.
The fact that you wrote a post about it.
The fact that I read and am responding to that post.

My friend'z dream - Mystical information comes in many formz & iz not to be ignored!

Do not doubt the prophecy. Disbelievers will eat crow after 202!

giphy.gif

My friend'z dream - Mystical information comes in many formz & iz not to be ignored!

giphy.gif
I don't mind eating crow at all. I was a Rich Franklin fan before Silva came around. I actually put money on Forrest to beat Jardine. I'm a Cole Miller fan. I've learned that Crow is good

giphy.gif
I don't mind eating crow at all. I was a Rich Franklin fan before Silva came around. I actually put money on Forrest to beat Jardine. I'm a Cole Miller fan. I've learned that Crow is good
I prefer it with a nice Chianti & a side of Fava beanz...

th

crow.jpg

Back