Conor fans worse that Penn+Lesnar+Ubereem+Ronda+Shogun fans combined.

It's not the thread's or fans' fault that you don't like the guy. It's on you. Accept it. There's nothing wrong with it and we hold no malice towards you for it. Just stop the bullshit.
nice to be told why i do or don't like something. classic.

no, you definitely are part of the problem. there's something distinctly cult-like about you people, you're downright creepy.

Last edited:
Is McGregor an entertaining fighter?
Does he finish fights?
Is he a skilled fighter?

If yes, then I don't understand why someone would dislike him because of what some of his fans write on sherdog.

It can't be easy living a life where comments on sherdog alters your perception on a fighter in real life.

nice to be told why i do or don't like something. classic.

no, you definitely are part of the problem. there's something distinctly cult-like about you people, you're downright creepy.
I'm happy to have affected your decision making today. Please complete the questionnaire at the end of this post.

Nah. Just fucking with ya.

you had me up until shogun
Shogun fans were the most comparable with the manlove. I still remember a guy who said he saw Shogun and said he would kick the ass of anybody who bashed him in the thread (irl). I don't know if his new strain of fanboys is on the same level or worse.

Sooner or later this McGregor train is going to derail and the retribution against McGregor fans will be long and sustained.
That's a problem for future me to deal with. In this moment my boy is jumping up a bunch of divisions because the Brazilians are cowards

That's a problem for future me to deal with. In this moment my boy is jumping up a bunch of divisions because the Brazilians are cowards

He isn't jumping up a bunch of divisions. This is the problem with most Conor fans, everything is projected to the fantastic. He trained to fight at 155 against RDA, Nate fights at 155....

....they are 155'ers......

Yea but...but...they are fighting at 170! They are 155'ers fighting at 170 because its too late for Nate to do a large cut. That does not mean they are fighting as Welters when CLEARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD they are both 155'ers. They just removed the cut since its last second. You put McGregor next to a true sized Welter and you will see the difference between him and Welter's.

So let me get this straight. You think Conor is exciting and you don't have much of an issue with his trash talk, BUT you allow the sayings of others to make it difficult for you to root for him? Who's the real idiot here?

Generally in situations like this it's the party which can't see that individuals and community/culture are intertwined.

But that's just generally speaking.

Most are 10-22 year olds

Train ufc after school

He isn't jumping up a bunch of divisions. This is the problem with most Conor fans, everything is projected to the fantastic. He trained to fight at 155 against RDA, Nate fights at 155....

....they are 155'ers......

Yea but...but...they are fighting at 170! They are 155'ers fighting at 170 because its too late for Nate to do a large cut. That does not mean they are fighting as Welters when CLEARLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD they are both 155'ers. They just removed the cut since its last second. You put McGregor next to a true sized Welter and you will see the difference between him and Welter's.
Nate fought at 170 for awhile in case you forget. This is the problem with Conor haters. We don't know what the fuck Nate weighs but it helps to try and make Conor look bad so really Nate is a tiny LW.

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.

9d6Kxjw_700wa_0.gif

I never understood people who let someone's fans affect how much they like a fighter.

But Connor's fans are making it hard for me.

Connor is awesome though.

It´s human nature, some people will sit and take positivity, they will look at Conor and he will inspire them to push forward while the others will shell up and critique and be negative towards him, but one thing is for sure those people will stay where they are, the people who take inspiration from him will rise up.

Nate fought at 170 for awhile in case you forget. This is the problem with Conor haters. We don't know what the fuck Nate weighs but it helps to try and make Conor look bad so really Nate is a tiny LW.

Good lord, Nate fights at 155, you understand that right? His last fight was at 155, RDA was at 155, McGregor is at 155. McGregor is not jumping up and taking a Welter fight. He is fighting at 155'er at 170 catchweight because Nate doesn't want to make that cut in 2 weeks or less.

It´s human nature, some people will sit and take positivity, they will look at Conor and he will inspire them to push forward while the others will shell up and critique and be negative towards him, but one thing is for sure those people will stay where they are, the people who take inspiration from him will rise up.

large.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back