Conor fans worse that Penn+Lesnar+Ubereem+Ronda+Shogun fans combined.

A bit delusional? His fans here were even talking about being MW champ, that's astronomically retarded delusional.

There wasn't half as much as delusional posters here around the Brimage time. Least not the ones saying he'll KTFO Lawler or give Rockhold a fight.

All these 2016 Jan and Feb Conor troll accounts gloating around here is an example.
bd893b5a2a3b53ffd56d1ed4d76676762bff757b86b083e0bea1c9697bc7f9bd.jpg

For every retarded Conor fan there is a Conor hater that is equally retarded AND mad as hell. They are much worse

I think that initially the Conor fans were worse, but that right around the time of the Mendes fight, and certainly since the Aldo fight, the haters overtook them in terms of being insufferable. It drives me crazy when fans twist and turn trying to refuse to admit a fighter they dislike is very good.

Also why does a newbie on here get it tight? Especially if one is a fan of Conor. It's like "oh newbie that likes Conor, must be a troll or knows nothing about mma" some may be trolls but we ain't all like that. Been watching ufc before Conor come along. Also watched cage warriors as I know a guy that fights for that promotion. Sorry for off topic thought I'd put that out there lol.

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.

170287290_1280x720.jpg

Drunk Bum is whiner extraordinaire

I wonder what Drunk Bum favorite fighter did Conor beat up so badly that he turned into this salty whiner

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.
It's ok , another Brazilian has pulled . No need to take it out on the GOATS fans

fedor fans were in the same neighborhood back in the day, for sure. you couldn't make even the slightest negative comment about him back then without the whole world coming down on you, it was totally over the top.
I got abused my so many Fedor fans for simply stating that Brett landed a lot of avoidable shots on Fedor and that Fedor had a hard time controlling Rogers in the clinch... it was absoulte insanity that people posting factual informed opinions would get trashed just because they had a negative thing to say about Fedor.

you let others decide whether or not you're a McGregor fan. Im a mets fan. hate the Yankees. If a fellow mets tried blowing up yankee stadium would I all of a sudden not like the mets??? no not at all. that would be the dumbest thing ever.

if it wasn't for this site, you would be a conor fan? lol do you realize how ridiculous you sound. stop letting others actions decide who u like or not.

The fans asking for a LW interim title is what's making them look bad.

The fans asking for a LW interim title is what's making them look bad.

That's stupid as well. If he does end up winning an interim title belt, they'll still go around saying he's a 2 division champ lol yet at the same time call any other interim Champs paper champs.

this is the thing. he's an exciting fighter and i don't even mind the trash talk all that much, it's obviously mainly for show. but the idiots here make it so hard to root for him.
So let me get this straight. You think Conor is exciting and you don't have much of an issue with his trash talk, BUT you allow the sayings of others to make it difficult for you to root for him? Who's the real idiot here?

So let me get this straight. You think Conor is exciting and you don't have much of an issue with his trash talk, BUT you allow the sayings of others to make it difficult for you to root for him. Who's the real idiot here?
you're all parroting the same thing. it does make a difference if there's a whole army of people proclaiming the guy god (kidding or no) and making all sorts of ridiculous claims all the time.

and anyway like i said earlier, 'not having much of an issue' is not the same as liking the guy. i still don't like the whole WWE thing he's doing.

You should be tanking us, tanking us that there is even a Sherdog.
Tanking us that you get to go home to your Miley Cyrus cut out, and shout "honey I did it!"
Tank me.

you're all parroting the same thing. it does make a difference if there's a whole army of people proclaiming the guy god (kidding or no) and making all sorts of ridiculous claims all the time.

and anyway like i said earlier, 'not having much of an issue' is not the same as liking the guy. i still don't like the whole WWE thing he's doing.
If you didn't like the guy, you wouldn't need the asinine excuse of the fans making it difficult for you to root for him. This tells me that you're just not honest.

You're giving too much weight to words on a screen

If you didn't like the guy, you wouldn't need the asinine excuse of the fans making it difficult for you to root for him. This tells me that you're just not honest.
don't like the guy, don't like his fans. threads like this reinforce it. honest enough for you?

don't like the guy, don't like his fans. threads like this reinforce it.
It's not the thread's or fans' fault that you don't like the guy. It's on you. Accept it. There's nothing wrong with it and we hold no malice towards you for it. Just stop the bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back