Conor fans worse that Penn+Lesnar+Ubereem+Ronda+Shogun fans combined.

this is the thing. he's an exciting fighter and i don't even mind the trash talk all that much, it's obviously mainly for show. but the idiots here make it so hard to root for him.

Lol another one. Why do you let other people impact your judgement of other people aka Conor? Fans ain't Conor, he's his own name, if you like him like him. Just like football, every team has idiotic fans.

No. Fedor fans after hid lackluster performence against Rogers were the worst displays of nuhuggery and delusion from fans I've ever seen. I had to stay away from Sherdog for a while after that as they got too much.

For every retarded Conor fan there is a Conor hater that is equally retarded AND mad as hell. They are much worse
it's not possible to be more retarded than the conor huggers, not even theoretically.

and the haters are just responding to that - it's not like guys were coming out of the woodwork to bash him before the Conor Bless maniac brigade showed up here.

So because some Conor fans are a bit delusional about him on a forum you dislike Conor? Good reason that. Sharp as a tack you fella.

A bit delusional? His fans here were even talking about being MW champ, that's astronomically retarded delusional.

I assume RDA wanted this payday, but it is crazy that back to back champs have had to pull out of fights with McGOAT. I don't think they're ducking. I think he's got them so scared they're not training properly. Lol.

worse than REEM FANS?

The winning until you lose guys?

troll thread

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.
If you didn't see his band wagon fans before the Mendes fight you must not have been on here. They've been here since he KO'd Brimage. Also Duffy would have a difficult time escaping the first round with Conor.

this is the thing. he's an exciting fighter and i don't even mind the trash talk all that much, it's obviously mainly for show. but the idiots here make it so hard to root for him.

You root on a fighter based on a fan base? What the fuck is that. The reason why he is so popular because he attracts people that wants to hear him talk and fight.It's about the charisma,talent,personality to back it up all in the cage.No one has done what he has done.Just like Floyd haters,there will be big hate on MMA's biggest draws.You little whining bitches always find someone to hate with mma's superstars.GSP(decisionator,not a real fighter,point fighter),Anderson(cheater,one dimensional,fought cans),Jon Jones(arrogant,cocky,a thug).Who fucking cares? We don't live in a perfect world. We watch this sport for entertainment.

Lol another one. Why do you let other people impact your judgement of other people aka Conor? Fans ain't Conor, he's his own name, if you like him like him. Just like football, every team has idiotic fans.
i like his fighting style but i still don't care for his personality, with or without the fans. personally i'll take guys like GSP any day, i don't need the whole side show to go along with it.

To be honest, Conor's haters are the funniest bunch of dudes in the MMA world today. Just before Conor's fan who jokingly called him GOAT from day 1.

A bit delusional? His fans here were even talking about being MW champ, that's astronomically retarded delusional.

You aren't adressing the point that it's retarded to hate someone because of his fans. It makes you look childish. Hate his fans not him.

If you didn't see his band wagon fans before the Mendes fight you must not have been on here. They've been here since he KO'd Brimage. Also Duffy would have a difficult time escaping the first round with Conor.

There wasn't half as much as delusional posters here around the Brimage time. Least not the ones saying he'll KTFO Lawler or give Rockhold a fight.

All these 2016 Jan and Feb Conor troll accounts gloating around here is an example.

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.
you're worse.

and lol at the bandwagon comment like you not being a fan of a fighter because of his fans is somehow superior

Lol right ok let's say I agree. The question to the other guy can go to you also. Why hate Conor because he has some idiotic fans? Dumb ass reason. Like any sports team they all have their stupid fans. Like someone because you do or don't because you don't. It's a forum on the net. There are millions full of idiots. And you guys let them effect your opinion of a fighter? Wowza.

you had me up until shogun
Yeah, I know some Shogun fans are a bit melodramatic after his loses, but its a stretch to add his name and not Diaz. Due to this, you dismantled your point IMO.

not at all, its just that haters like you are so fucking mad about conor proving you wrong ALL the time, and u cant take the backlash YOU haters created.. Ofcourse his fans will laugh in your face when u have retarded statements about conor failing before every fight.

Take your losses like a man, ya fucking pussey!

Btw. the worst mma fans by far was/is anderson silva fans directly after he got dominated twice. They got beaten into schizofrenia and talked mad delusional shit... Still baffles me how they reacted. Very funny thought, kinda like conor haters. Delusional angry little boys.

Almost as bad as Anderson Silva nuthugger fans.

No. Fedor fans after hid lackluster performence against Rogers were the worst displays of nuhuggery and delusion from fans I've ever seen. I had to stay away from Sherdog for a while after that as they got too much.
fedor fans were in the same neighborhood back in the day, for sure. you couldn't make even the slightest negative comment about him back then without the whole world coming down on you, it was totally over the top.

Back