Conor fans worse that Penn+Lesnar+Ubereem+Ronda+Shogun fans combined.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.

This place is sickening with the cluster of nut huggers saying fighters are ducking him. What's worse are his bandwagon fans that were nowhere to be seen prior to the Mendes fight.

Send Joe Duffy in there to save this card and choke McGregor and make him quit AGAIN in 38 secs.

Yes I'm a Conor hater, and believe me if if wasn't for this site I'd probably be a big fan lol.
joe duffy can't do that again, and you should really stop being salty

tumblr_niodwgKp1u1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Nah, Brazilians are just terrified of this kid from Ireland and will do anything to hide

If you dont like Connor,you dont like MMA.You are sickening.

this is the thing. he's an exciting fighter and i don't even mind the trash talk all that much, it's obviously mainly for show. but the idiots here make it so hard to root for him.

No one cares. Quit being a salty bum.

"...worse that..."

I think you meant "worse than."

Thread title fail.

this is the thing. he's an exciting fighter and i don't even mind the trash talk all that much, it's obviously mainly for show. but the idiots here make it so hard to root for him.

For every retarded Conor fan there is a Conor hater that is equally retarded AND mad as hell. They are much worse

So because some Conor fans are a bit delusional about him on a forum you dislike Conor? Good reason that. Sharp as a tack you fella.

Worse than shogun fans? Cmon man

Says the guy who made another McGreGOAT thread.. :D

Nah, Brazilians are just terrified of this kid from Ireland and will do anything to hide

Sooner or later this McGregor train is going to derail and the retribution against McGregor fans will be long and sustained.

Back