Conor fans trolling and pretending to be "Khabib fans" to make his real fans look bad

I had really warmed to Khabib and was also making favorable threads about him.

Think it just proves the retarded casual nature of Conor MMA fans in general.

Dude you are obiovostly bit retarded...In retardness for a long time Khabib fans > Connor fans... deal with it...
ps: do something else with your free time...

I always strive to ignore the shit fans and still love a fighter for who he is. Sometimes it’s hard and I’ve caught myself hating fighters like Anderson for his shithead fans like @TheSpider , but i try and catch myself and remember it’s not the fighters fault

I always strive to ignore the shit fans and still love a fighter for who he is. Sometimes it’s hard and I’ve caught myself hating fighters like Anderson for his shithead fans like @TheSpider , but i try and catch myself and remember it’s not the fighters fault
2C1ABF8D-FD9F-41B5-849E-0C4D9ABB4AFC.gif

Reactions: 2sk
You can like both? Also Khabib makes himself look bad by defending terrorism and laughing at the homeless, don’t forget the brawl starting, Artem attacking etc. he’s a rat, the only reason Sherdog likes him is because he beat Conor up
Wtf are u talking about asshat. Khabib never defended terrorism, that id a straight out lie. The only rat here is u worshipping a fucking rapist who has no problem hitting the elderly.

Wtf are u talking about asshat. Khabib never defended terrorism, that id a straight out lie. The only rat here is u worshipping a fucking rapist who has no problem hitting the elderly.
Have you read his Instagram lately? The guy has lost his fucking mind.

Omg if this is true then we must alert the proper authorities at once
Don’t worry I notified scottland yard about this treachery, they are on the case. No more will Conor nuthugers pretend to be Khabib fans.

Ahemduallah

I have been seeing a recent flood of fake "Khabib fans" who are known Conor fanatics, such as @13 others , who are out trolling the forum, pretending to be "Khabib fans" to make him look bad.

For example: This guy @13 others created this ridiculous thread, pretending to be a "Khabib fan"

13-others-troll.jpg

When you look at his posting history, he is one of the craziest Conor nuthuggers on this site:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...er-b4-seen-bonus-pics.4101852/#post-159933363
13-others-00.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...fter-recent-interview.4004929/#post-154531873
13-others-01.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-than-his-nuthuggers.3834437/#post-145081321
13-others-02.jpg

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...oing-to-be-very-close.4083535/#post-158883761
13-others-03.jpg

First off, im honored to have my own thread.

2nd, you do realize that making a thread about me accomplishes why I make those threads.

3rd, judging by everyones reaction. This thread was a massive failure. How long did you spend looking through my post history and making this.

<36>

Last edited:
So are real Khabib fans gonna put a Jihad on him for mockery?

While I don't doubt some Conor fans will exploit this,
Islamic extremism will turn lots of people against Khabib.

I am an enormous Khabib nuthugger and have insulted Conor for years, but I am shocked at Khabib's attitude.
You know why? Because Khabib was an ideal for me. The ideal of a Muslim who shows a good example.
That ideal was crushed in a couple of social media posts.

I'm 99% certain that Khabib's father would slap him and make him apologise.

You can like both? Also Khabib makes himself look bad by defending terrorism and laughing at the homeless, don’t forget the brawl starting, Artem attacking etc. he’s a rat, the only reason Sherdog likes him is because he beat Conor up
Nice history revision . Its to be expected from you though I guess shit posting in anything with khabib in the title.
Still snivelling in your beer cos you boy got flogged ?

No need to try and make Khabib look bad, he is doing that just fine on his own.

Back