Conor fans have no room to talk about Khabib's old fights... Conor lost to cans

I've seen 2 threads about Khabib vs Tibau and how this fight proves Khabib is beatable.

Forgetting some important things:

1. Tibau was roided to the gills (everyone knows he was a roid machine, hes a proven cheater)
2. Going into the fight, Tibau had a 90% Takedown defense record, one of the best in MMA
3. It was 6+ years ago, Khabib was a young kid in that fight
4. Khabib still won that fight, 30-27

Meanwhile, Conor actually got tapped by cans in his past fights. So Conor fanboys have no room to bring up the Tibau fight

Everybody is beatable, that's the point.

Apollo Creed only lost to Rocky when he believed he could slay the unstoppable Russian.....We all know the outcome.

Gonna take an unbreakable OLD fighter to eventually stop Khabib.....Enter Frankie Edgar.
Fergie, Dustin, Edward, Gathje...any of those would beat Khabib. They'll keep him away from decent wrestlers that can throw hands

"roided to the gills" is a weak and lame excuse. He didn't fail a test for that fight, and you wouldn't know how much he'd have been helped by PEDs even if he had taken them. And for all you know, many more fighters have taken PED's and not been caught for it. Speaking of "caught for it", Chad Mendes was. Round 2 TKO.

Joe Duffy is not a can; he's a better fighter than Gleison Tibau. Conor was much earlier in his career in those 2 losses than Khabib was in the Tibau fight.

When you say "Khabib won 30-27" are you referring to the judges' opinions, or your own? I personally think it was a razor thin fight that coulda gone either way, probably giving a slight edge to Tibau.

You are right about Tibau's TDD though. He's tough to take down. And if Khabib can't get an opponent down, he's generally gonna be in trouble. Thankfully for him in that fight, Tibau isn't a great striker. His next opponent is though.
His next opponent also doesn't have a career TDD of 92% either, so khabib has that working for him.

You know you lose all credibility when you start changing recorded stats....right. As a poster, you are arguably one of the worst
I said arguably, like there is an argument to make for him losing the second Nate fight...
I never said that's what his record is on paper.
Sorry if you don't like what I post man. People have different opinions.

Bro, when Khalabeeb lost, he cried harder than Aldo, Cormier and Ronda combined. He is still a little scared Dagestani boy inside, trying his best to seem tough, succeed at fighting, so he does not have to go back to the war torn poverty stricken world he came from. If Conor checks that chin, forget hiding under a Reebok towel like Jose, he will be borrowing his wife's bee keeper suit for the next few years to hide the tears.

Bro, when Khalabeeb lost, he cried harder than Aldo, Cormier and Ronda combined. He is still a little scared Dagestani boy inside, trying his best to seem tough, succeed at fighting, so he does not have to go back to the war torn poverty stricken world he came from. If Conor checks that chin, forget hiding under a Reebok towel like Jose, he will be borrowing his wife's bee keeper suit for the next few years to hide the tears.

I doubt he would say some sad BS excuse like "I lost to the bigger man".

What a baby. Acting like that in Russia...I'm surprised they didn't take him out back and shoot him

Back