Conor fans arent Perfect, but they've been smarter than the Haters for a Long time.

Conor fans thought he would beat Floyd and Khabib
Lol, according to who? I'm a huge fan and I knew he'd lose both fights.

Styles make fights. Khabib is a giant wrestler who only fights in a division void of other wrestlers. Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time, and Conor is an MMA fighter. Pretty simple shit.

I knew Mescaline had issues. I didn't know they were this deep, fam.

I'm not talking about his first point, am I?

I'm baffled as to how people are easily impressed with the garbage fight we saw tonight. Frustrated as to why Conor didn't take a fight where he had a legitimate threat of losing against a real top contender.
Khabib closed as a 4:1 favorite over Poirier. McGregor was only a 3:1 favorite tonight. Stop acting like this was a guaranteed win. If you felt that way, why not bet all of your money on conor?

Lol, according to who? I'm a huge fan and I knew he'd lose both fights.

Styles make fights. Khabib is a giant wrestler who only fights in a division void of other wrestlers. Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time, and Conor is an MMA fighter. Pretty simple shit.

I guess you missed the sub forum dedicated to the floyd fight.
A lot of people (who will deny it now) was sure Conor would beat Floyd ad redefine boxing.

You could say this about Khabib 'haters' too.

Why say this now when its applicable to many fighters and facets of life? I wonder what inspired this bit of philosophizing and desire to share?

Also there's plenty of legitimate criticism of Conor that beating Cerrone won't wash away and has nothing to do with the Octagon, like striking old men at bars.
Congrats on the win as a heavy favorite.

Mike Tyson is a mainstream star, beloved all over the world and Tupac is worshipped.
True but neither were alcoholics as far as I know and both were likely innocent, Tyson for sure.

No guilty rapist uses there chance to say something in their defence to their female sentencing judge that if he knew he would end up going to jail for sleeping with that girl he would have "Raped her and her fucking mom".

The Narcissism is strong in this thread.

I presume you haven't read 95% of the threads that have been posted in the last hour..

Undeniably, a good win against a declining Cerrone.. but no where near a indication that McGregor can beat Khabib, Masvidal etc..
Which is currently being pushed by Conor fans.
Your right . But it was a big step in the right direction.

The haters are way way worse, not only cos they’re crazy with it, but cos theres no real reason to be a hater lol.

Conor fans usually just repeat things they have heard from Conor or Joe and don't actually understand what they are talking about. You yourself have been getting schooled multiple times and than you pull out your classic "i could explain why you are wrong but my keyboard is broken" lol. I think i have seen you pull that move 4 or 5 times
That has nothing to do with Conor. Sherdoggers parrot Rogan all the time. The last failed example was Askren and now it seems to be Lima.

Conor fans thought he would beat Floyd and Khabib

This.

They're the most annoying, clueless and delusional fans in the history of combat sports. Hamed, Tito, Roy or even Ronda fans are nothing compared the amount of delusional nuthuggers that worship Conor "1-1 with Nate Diaz" McGregor.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

All this Conor shit here reminds me of the Yankees/Red Sox shit that used to go on in the 2000s. Individuals at the extreme ends of both sides determined to prove they're more retarded than the other.

Conor fans are fine.

Conor nuthuggers are something else.
that is the issue - there are fans on here who are in touch with reality and you can have a decent back and forth.

His nuthuggers still believe he'd win a rematch against Floyd (clueless to realize the fight they had was just a sparring match for floyd against a bum).

I have been a fan of the sport since the very beginning. I actually watched the very first UFC as a kid live on pay-per-view. And I have no idea why he even gets hate? He’s the most exciting fighter that has ever stepped into the octagon. Every time he fights it is exciting one way or another. He talks a lot of shit. This seriously bothers people? Sensitive fucking clowns around here. This is why our society is going to shit because everything is all woke.. Fucking pussies.

In principle, it's better to be a supporter than a hater.

Haters bring a negative energy and tend to be insecure people.
Most conor haters are likely closeted homosexuals as well, never seen such a catty bunch of "men"

Back