Conor fans arent Perfect, but they've been smarter than the Haters for a Long time.

Most Conor fans - like myself - have been invariably humbled by his losses and antics. I am still a fan of his but I am honest and sincere about how childish, stupid, embarrassing and pathetic he has been over the last few years with his new found fame.

But the haters of his have been just entirely delusional and biased since day one and continue to embarrass themselves over and over.

No one with any respectable amount of MMA knowledge would have chosen Cowboy over Conor tonight... except of course his haters.

I can only imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance it takes to be that fuckin' wrong all the time.
You and TS should blow each other

Fight fans are on gerenal pretty stupid to be fair, call me what you want but the reality is i dont root for any fighter i just like to see violence. The only fighter who makes me cheer for someone is tyron woodley, i always want him to lose

Thing is, the haters are going full tard, but it will die down.

Lets revisit this in a couple months when Conor's crew are still flooding the board with their trolling.

Khabib fans are more realistic. Conor fans thought he could beat WW elite.

Are you drunk or something? Or did someone hack your account? Someone who is an overly sensitive little bitch. Someone who uses little bitch shit like calling people "beta" lol

We have argued each others points countless times. Not sure where this "only time you ever attacked me Is when I legit did have issues in typing". I "attack" (or debate as non bitches call it) you weekly.

And again...if your keyboard was broken. Why did you post so often and so quickly in those threads?
You've never argued any point I've ever made.

On the real

Only thing you've ever done is cherry pick and attack fake shit

Like the little beta Incel you are

Me and my fellow Conor fans are most definitely prefect

Chu mean?

Come on man, this just makes you seem like a 4chan loser or something. Like a basement dweller trying to talk shit. No one with friends talks like that
I've never heard you be real

So I will call you on it

You have no substance in anything you say

LOL some one got triggered...

Can you at least keep it to the DMs or something. This thread sucks ass now
Dude my know it all psychology goes deep

That's the root of this all.

Even my willingness to engage in debate with broken keyboard and phones

Lmao

I presume you haven't read 95% of the threads that have been posted in the last hour..

Undeniably, a good win against a declining Cerrone.. but no where near a indication that McGregor can beat Khabib, Masvidal etc..
Which is currently being pushed by Conor fans.
masvidal yes, khabib no

Nah. The fans have been casual blind nut swingers. The haters only hated on the retard fans and knew he was nowhere near as good as they made him out to be. "Haters" only pointed out facts and were labeled "haters".

A thread just to try to convince people to befriend conner fans by a conner fan.
And people are just posting away. Please kys'

Back