Conor fans arent Perfect, but they've been smarter than the Haters for a Long time.

The whole fans vs haters thing is kinda childish, really. That said i'm an old fuck.

Conor fans are fine.

Conor nuthuggers are something else.

there are extremists on both sides.

Conor fans thought he would beat Floyd and Khabib

extremists are bad on both sides

but conor looked incredible tonight

I presume you haven't read 95% of the threads that have been posted in the last hour..

Undeniably, a good win against a declining Cerrone.. but no where near a indication that McGregor can beat Khabib, Masvidal etc..
Which is currently being pushed by Conor fans.

Maturity tends to leave you less vulnerable to extremes

A lot here could learn from you

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. But i think having 2 little boys, a full time job and years of sleeping 5 hours max makes you just more numb. And slow. And a bit fat.

<DCrying>

Conor fans usually just repeat things they have heard from Conor or Joe and don't actually understand what they are talking about. You yourself have been getting schooled multiple times and than you pull out your classic "i could explain why you are wrong but my keyboard is broken" lol. I think i have seen you pull that move 4 or 5 times

Win, lose, draw if you're too invested in any fighter you're doing it wrong...

Simply enjoy the blood that flows...

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Conor being relevant and not breaking laws is good for MMA on the whole. Can he stay out of trouble going forward...? Hopefully, but time will tell.

Posting this tonight is weird though. Having been reading the threads lately...even the most ardent Conor haters (generally-there are of course exceptions) figured he'd do what he did. Cowboy is washed and was coming off a brutal TKO beating and a KO. This fight was set up for Conor to look good. I kinda feel everyone (fans of his, haters, and everyone in between) viewed it that way.

The whole fans vs haters thing is kinda childish, really. That said i'm an old fuck.

In principle, it's better to be a supporter than a hater.

Haters bring a negative energy and tend to be insecure people.

Most Conor fans - like myself - have been invariably humbled by his losses and antics. I am still a fan of his but I am honest and sincere about how childish, stupid, embarrassing and pathetic he has been over the last few years with his new found fame.

But the haters of his have been just entirely delusional and biased since day one and continue to embarrass themselves over and over.

No one with any respectable amount of MMA knowledge would have chosen Cowboy over Conor tonight... except of course his haters.

I can only imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance it takes to be that fuckin' wrong all the time.

Last edited:
Very fine people on both sides.

Back