Conor Era or Brock Era?

Brock never had an "era"... he's a shit fighter and his horde of "casuals" are a bane to the sport...

I am a fan of both and their time at the top was hype. Neither of them are goats of their division but hype wise, their careers were insane. Both have a lot of annoying fans but which period did you prefer more?
Slight edge to Brock cause he got me into MMA and heavyweights are just a bit more exciting to me.

No offense, but there's a part of me that despises that fact that some people got into MMA because of Brock Lesnar.

How long did either 'era' last?
From winning to losing the title for Brock it was 2 years and a Mir and Carwin fight. For Conor he went 2-2 over 3 years after beating Aldo.

I don't think there have been Conor or Brock eras but if there have been, the Conor era is longer because he was gone failing at boxing so there were more (non Conor) UFC fights then so it wins.

Neither had an "era" really more like a couple extended hype trains.

But the Brock era sort of was also the peak of the GSP/AS/Machida era which was when UFC was really blowing up and attracting a ton of new interest and fans and the sport was developing exponentially. The Year of Conor was basically one guy on a great run but no one gave two shits about anyone else on the roster outside of the dwindling hardcores..

Last edited:
people love to talk shit about brock because of WWE but the guy was a legit badass. he didn't give a fuck about stylistic match-ups and took horrible styles despite having very few fights, he tried to fight regularly despite bouts with diverticulitis, and he had tons of heart.
conor never fights anymore, he gives up too easily, and fought mostly hand-picked opponents for his UFC run.

Steroids era vs alcohol era. First one is better. Conor alcohol will fuck much more peoples lifes

Brock never had an "era"... he's a shit fighter and his horde of "casuals" are a bane to the sport...
VW89HkD.jpg

BJ2Dvn3.gif

Back