Conor Era or Brock Era?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
I am a fan of both and their time at the top was hype. Neither of them are goats of their division but hype wise, their careers were insane. Both have a lot of annoying fans but which period did you prefer more?
Slight edge to Brock cause he got me into MMA and heavyweights are just a bit more exciting to me.

One thing those two eras have in common with each other is the amount of dumb fans that they brought in (or made along the way)

Conor

Brawk's was too short lived and the lead up to the fights wasn't nearly as fun

100% by far the conor era and i am not even a fan of conor, but his personality and hype is far bigger both in mma and just in terms of overall celebrity, Brocks fans are typical wwe fan's lots of grown men acting like childs but at the same time harmless retarded fun, conor fans on the other hand are the most deluded cringe worthy fans possibly of all time, he attracts all the insecure wanna be tough guy's who all grow beards and try and dress and walk like him, they are pure cringe. That said conor is on the downwards spiral and brock is slowly overtaking him becoming such a big star in WWE and a superfight coming up with DC. I am not sure conor can ever come back and be that guy again.

100% by far the conor era and i am not even a fan of conor, but his personality and hype is far bigger both in mma and just in terms of overall celebrity, Brocks fans are typical wwe fan's lots of grown men acting like childs but at the same time harmless retarded fun, conor fans on the other hand are the most deluded cringe worthy fans possibly of all time, he attracts all the insecure wanna be tough guy's who all grow beards and try and dress and walk like him, they are pure cringe. That said conor is on the downwards spiral and brock is slowly overtaking him becoming such a big star in WWE and a superfight coming up with DC. I am not sure conor can ever come back and be that guy again.
Way to insult me twice brah.

Era

a long and distinct period of history with a particular feature or characteristic.

They were neither

I am a fan of both and their time at the top was hype. Neither of them are goats of their division but hype wise, their careers were insane. Both have a lot of annoying fans but which period did you prefer more?
Slight edge to Brock cause he got me into MMA and heavyweights are just a bit more exciting to me.

era:

a long and distinct period of history.

ft3qBTU.gif

How long did either 'era' last?
From winning to losing the title for Brock it was 2 years and a Mir and Carwin fight. For Conor he went 2-2 over 3 years after beating Aldo.

I don't think there have been Conor or Brock eras but if there have been, the Conor era is longer because he was gone failing at boxing so there were more (non Conor) UFC fights then so it wins.

I got into mma probably because of Brock. Saw his K1 fight, then saw he'd be fighting Frank Mir in the ufc. Started watching UFC and got hooked.

That era was a special time. Was less bs and more purity of martial arts.

I got into mma probably because of Brock. Saw his K1 fight, then saw he'd be fighting Frank Mir in the ufc. Started watching UFC and got hooked.

That era was a special time. Was less bs and more purity of martial arts.

“FRANK MIR HAD A HORSESHOE UP HIS ASS”

ComplicatedLimpBlackmamba-max-1mb.gif

I’m a fan of both, very entertaining characters. In terms of their actual runs I think I enjoyed Conor’s more because he had more fights, in terms of era I would say Brock’s because that era of mma was hands down my favorite.

Don't really like either fighter but if I had to pick then Brock. Conor caused too much collateral damage for my liking. Wouldn't say either fighter really had an era though. None were at the top long enough.

Back