Media Conor enraged with spite: "Line them up, even that little fool in his housecoat" (Jorge)

its actually so weird how you can blatantly misquote TS, Do you have some kind of agenda?

are you jorge?

Jorge looked uncomfortable when the cameras were on him. Like he was embarrassed or desperate.

Because Jorge is a real dude, always has been. He's not fake but he's selling his soul to the devil (money and greed) and he's embarrassed by it.

It's sad to see tbh.

Conor verbally destroyed Masvidal and he would piece him up in the ring too.

That was a call out to Jorge .

I thought no one else caught that

Jorge sat down which was weird . Make the fight

Also

Let me get this straight ... Sherdog consensus seems to believe that Wilder would get worked in an mma match ??!?!? HAHAHAHA don't make me giggle

He could go to heavyweight and become champion with ONE mma training camp . ONE

but but but that's not enough time ... Calm down

GREG HARDY has wins in the heavyweight division !!! With very LITTLE training and he came from football ... Didn't Greg Hardy just have a close fight with a man with quadruple his experience. Hahahaha

WILDER IS A BOXER WITH HEAVY HANDS .. he has big show experience and fighting cardio

And get this
.. MMA heavyweights are mostly borderline obese.. I mean look into it. D level athletes

Wilder would knock Stipe unconscious with one mma training camp of 4 months.... Easy

Daniel cormier would be his only challenge at heavyweight

Prove me wrong
Where the fuck did this come from

You’re a clown dude Conor’s rent free in your bitch boi head lmao the tarts are not the same one is a gorilla and the other is random tribal art you know nothing about tattoos or mma get your pussy ass out of here

Random tribal art? Guess you missed the giant tiger on both men's stomach. Here it is again for you. On the back foot.

what.jpg

Someone getting the claws out because panty droppin majestic Jorge did it so much better?
https://www.instagram.com/espnmma/?utm_source=ig_embed

This must what it's like with aging ring girls replacing eachother.

GettyImages-1200435932-1.jpg

5d1cecdb21a8611fe8278cda-750-563.jpg
Olivia was so creeped out! What a terrible reference

Khabib "fans" are losing their shit in this thread. They'll still need therapy even if Khabib wins again.

Also

Let me get this straight ... Sherdog consensus seems to believe that Wilder would get worked in an mma match ??!?!? HAHAHAHA don't make me giggle

GREG HARDY has wins in the heavyweight division !!! With very LITTLE training and he came from football ... Didn't Greg Hardy just have a close fight with a man with quadruple his experience. Hahahaha

WILDER IS A BOXER WITH HEAVY HANDS .. he has big show experience and fighting cardio

And get this
.. MMA heavyweights are mostly borderline obese.. I mean look into it. D level athletes

Wilder would knock Stipe unconscious with one mma training camp of 4 months.... Easy

Prove me wrong
Who are you talking to?

Also

And get this

Prove me wrong
I'm a huge boxing fan and yes it's a formidable stand up fighting style but history shows most people aren't retarded enough to try to trade with a boxer. They will get the take down and he's fucked.

I see the Conor haters are out full swing doing damage control

King Conor came back after a 14 month layoff and absolutely butchered the best the welterweight division had to offer .

Let that sink in

And then he calls out the entire division including both Jorge and Marty .. both of which backed down and was quite shook after that masterclass

These are facts

Oh and proper 12 is selling out

Conor bless your bum souls
Cerrone best WW has To offer? Are you literally brain dead

So this is an infamous Conor fanboi is it ?

Nice to meet your accountants

Look pal I made it clear that mctapper wouldn't beat khabib and guess what he got smoked

But sure keep believing what you believe in ..

Conor bless
You should go lie down for a while.

Maybe you two retards should watch the clip before accusing someone of misquoting.

he literally never says the quote "line them up even that little fool in his housecoat jorge" that is literally a made up, falsified quote. You're a charlatan. He does mention the housecoat later in the sentence, but you literally changed the quote to suit your agenda and make it seem like jorge was the focus of his statement when jorge was literally the afterthought.

Back