News Conor ducking Khabib LOL what day you Conor fans?

If Conor stays busy and keeps winning like when he was young and hungry, everybody will be lining up for the red panty nights.
Troof.

Nobody is ducking nobody, it's far to early for Conor to be warranted another TS.

Maybe in different circumstances we'd have a proper discussion.
I guess they missed the part where Conor himself, in the cage, that he was not where he wants to be yet.
He still has to build himself back up before he can get back in top shape. Doesn't mean he will do any
better against Khabib, but at least he's being more humble and honest now. People are never statisfied

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...QDkWisnmzFhXN4Q8k1C7QQ2dan5R6WzYctK3vGt0lQsfE

The narrative is everyone is ducking Conor according to his nuthuggers, well here’s Conor ducking Khabib, who can blame him?

Edit: lol @ Day in the title, SAY.
giphy.gif

I already predicted this. He's going after the BMF belt and trying his luck at WW. If he fails, he knows he has a guaranteed title shot that will NEVER expire when he chooses to come back to 155. If he loses at WW he'll have the excuse that those guys are too big and he's still a true 155lbs fighter who was man enough to take on such perilous challenges.

He'll look for pats on the back for having to fight men 3x and 4x the size of him.

Plus, he's hoping Khabib will either retire or lose by the time he comes back and has someone easier to face.

Conor haters try to hard. You just look silly

Khabib doesn’t need Conor for the payday anymore, he made a boat load of $$$ vs Dustin
He doesn't need Conor to make good money, but he'll earn 4 time as much against Conor, whereas Conor will make silly money whoever he fights.

Lol "the LW belt will be there, the who doesnt matter"...translation:
"I will wait for Khabib to retire before challenging the LW belt because he will beat the shit out of me in a rematch!"

<TheDonald><mma4>

Back