Conor doesn't seem interested in Khabib rematch anymore

Sure he isn't interested since Khabib said he needs to win a few fights before fighting again with him. Conor didn't win a fight for the last 2.5y (alvarez 2016)

I don't blame him. You can only survive so many losses in a row.

He is waiting for the title fight. He wants Poirier to win. Then he can get a shot, they can market it as a rematch since Poirier lost to Conor. Poirier would obviously want it too.

Tony can sit and wait, since it benefits him. If Conor wins against Poirier, he becomes a rich man.

McG's biggest mistake was taking the Floyd fight and that showed his flaws as a striker, Jack Slack always said that to beat Mcg a wrestler was enough but after that fight, it's more clear how to beat Mcg standing..

By what, making him guess?

Also Jack Slack spent the whole pre fight talking about how Mcgregor's "MMA boxing" was going to take Floyd by surprise.

Floyd's boxing is light years beyond anyone in MMA even at 40 with a 20 pound weight disadvantage.

I think Conor would throw a couple bombs and then tap as soon as things started going against him anyway. He would just be showing up for a payday mostly. He knows he cannot win,
I disagree. I think “the champion mindset” is a real thing. That’s why guys like BJ still think they can work back into title contention. It seems an important component for elite athletes.

Back