Conor doesn't seem interested in Khabib rematch anymore

Probably got ragdolled in the gym after thinking just because he can deadlift 170lbs (LMAO) he now has the strength to wrestle, poor lil fella catching L’s everywhere

Don't be mean

I believe he has gotten his deadlift up to 225 lbs now!

Anyone that wants to see a Conor rematch vs khabib over Ferguson vs Khabib is not a MMA fan.

I like Conor but you're ridiculous if you'd prefer that fight over Tony/Khabib

Dana should just let Khabib fight both back to back and be done with it.

Khabib could make short work of Conor for a warm up, then proceed to maul tony after

Dana should just let Khabib fight both back to back and be done with it.

Khabib could make short work of Conor for a warm up, then proceed to maul tony after
Funny I was thinking the same thing with Tony. Sub Conor within 3. Wreck Khabib immediately after that.

The old Conor when he lost to Nate just came right back.. But that was Pre-100 mil Boxing Conor.. Thanks a lot UFC..

But he didnt just come right back. He pushed it off and spent 300k on a training camp specifically tailored for Diaz and still didnt get a finish or even a unanimous decision.

conor would likely knock Tony out, so wouldn't be a good plan
Then you wake up and are sad that the reality is Tony is going to end your delusions of khabib being unbeatable if he doesn't run away and retire to avoid the fight first which wouldn't surprise me.

That's if Poirier doesn't knock him dead first.

I don't think he has quite the same leverage as he use to have, with his losing, relative inactivity, and the new ESPN deal (as I understand it).

He still has a lot, but I don't think he has enough to fingersnap his way to a Khabib rematch if the other sides are resistant.
He 100% still wants it, but knows he can’t get it with the way PPV is now UFC will get there money regardless of sales and will build new stars with the much bigger platform. I run a sporting good store and we have espn running on tv’s all day and they play ads for UFC almost every commercial break. They don’t need Conor like they used to.

Then you wake up and are sad that the reality is Tony is going to end your delusions of khabib being unbeatable if he doesn't run away and retire to avoid the fight first which wouldn't surprise me.

That's if Poirier doesn't knock him dead first.

You can't troll me lol

Dustin hasn't a prayer and neither does Tony

Khabib will fucking wreck Tony EASILY

You can't troll me lol

Dustin hasn't a prayer and neither does Tony

Khabib will fucking wreck Tony EASILY
You can't troll me lol

Conor doesn't have a prayer against Tony and neither does Khabib

Tony will wreck Khabib EASILY.

Last edited:
Dumbest move UFC ever made was allowing the Floyd fight. Conor made all that money. And cashed out.. If the UFC knew they would get a nice cut for the Floyd fight, BUT Conor maybe fights 1 more time for the UFC, and that is all.. Not exactly a good tradeoff..
Mayweather fight or not, I think McGregor was only ever going to fight one more time for the UFC.

conor would likely knock Tony out, so wouldn't be a good plan

Yeah he does after all have that one TKO above 145...

Oh and Tony has never been KO'd.

**waits for "but but but THIS time it's difderent!**

Yeah he does after all have that one TKO above 145...

Oh and Tony has never been KO'd.

**waits for "but but but THIS time it's difderent!**

He has only had 3 fights above 145

He smacked Eddie about and floored Diaz numerous times in the rematch, not to mention butchering his face

He was no match for Khabib's grappling, so never really got off his striking game early

The Conor that beat alveraz would stop Tony too

However, that guy is likely long gone

Conor makes too much money to fight again in the UFC.

Bullshit, just like his broken foot. Conor was about 177-180 when they were in the cage. Conor went the distance because in 4 & 5 he disengaged a lot by running away to reset.
You're a dumbass. He weigh-in at 168 and that was bulked up. Diaz cut way down and Dana admitted it. Conor's way smaller than Diaz you idiot. Even simple stuff evades you Conor haters. Conor fighting Diaz at 170 was Conor's challenge and Diaz's benefit.

McG's biggest mistake was taking the Floyd fight...
<Dany07>

and that showed his flaws as a striker,
<Dany07>To MMA observers & casuals....

Jack Slack always said that to beat Mcg a wrestler was enough...
<Dany07>Chad Mendes, who was he?

but after that fight, it's more clear how to beat Mcg standing.
Walla. Fight unbeaten boxing champion prodigy. Loses. MMA has now all the striking answers it never had during 25+ years of evolution.<Dany07>

Right now his value as a fighter is decreasing and waiting for a good match up won't help him since LW is filled with killers who knows how to beat him,
with Slack now firmly in their corner... whereas before....<Dany07>

plus, he lost his size advantage and his reach is there but that alone won't be enough and his ko power only works for weak chinned guys like Eddie or Lee.
Match making was never a factor.<Dany07>

On your conclusion on Conor's standing.<GOT1>

Back