Conor did an ad for Khabibs new Reebok shoes that are coming out

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
heres a actual ad of khabibs new shoes

it seems like Reebok made Conor do an ad for Khabibs shoes.. Khabib 2-0 Confirmed
reebok-zig-kinetica-conor-mcgregor-04.jpg

I guess that other thread got u all butt hurt lol

giphy.gif

Who cares they are getting paid to wear the same shoes in commercials.

It's not a big deal. In fact it's just business ;)

<36>

Boy.... I got one guy to spend his whole afternoon looking at YouTube videos and everywhere else for evidence.
Another one to go to the Reebok store question the staff and taking pictures trying to prove it wrong.

And now, 24h later there is still people who can't get over it.

I wasn't expecting to strike a nerve this hard with that one, but I really knocked it out of the park didn't I?! Huge success!

Until I see a box with khabibs name on it and a figurine wearing that stupid wig, that boy is working overtime for Connie.

<{yearp}>

Zig kinetica bless

@Ken Fresno

connor fans are the saddest bunch of doorknobs i've ever even heard of
Who said I was a Connor fan ? I think it’s the first time I’ve posted on a Connor related thread lol the ts got all butt hurt over the other thread and decided to make this one lol u also seem butt hurt bless

Bahahahahahaha I love Khabib but shouldnt the add have him wrestlefucking that punching machine......

The man has zero power.

Who said I was a Connor fan ? I think it’s the first time I’ve posted on a Connor related thread lol the ts got all butt hurt over the other thread and decided to make this one lol u also seem butt hurt bless
i never said you are no need to get emotional on me

<36>

Boy.... I got one guy to spend his whole afternoon looking at YouTube videos and everywhere else for evidence.
Another one to go to the Reebok store question the staff and taking pictures trying to prove it wrong.

And now, 24h later there is still people who can't get over it.

I wasn't expecting to strike a nerve this hard with that one, but I really knocked it out of the park didn't I?! Huge success!

Until I see a box with khabibs name on it and a figurine wearing that stupid wig, that boy is working overtime for Connie.

<{yearp}>

Zig kinetica bless

@Ken Fresno
nah its just that your post backfired on you

i never said you are no need to get emotional on me
So why did u quote me then when talking about Conor fans??? I think it’s u getting emotional and can’t think clearly. don’t go projecting

A shoe deal in a sport where they don't wear shoes. How retarded is that?

This was posted yesterday. This is Conor's collection.

https://www.reebok.com/us/conor_mcgregor_collection

Khabib smashed Conor then became his model.

And that's not me being a smartass, he did actually smash him, and now he is actually modeling for his collection.

Can't make this stuff up :D

P.S. They should've made Khabib do something Sambo related but I guess wrestling a punching machine was not an option.

Back