Conor could soon have allies in Dublin government to pull strings for him

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Paddy Holohan has shifted his attention to Ireland’s political arena.

The retired UFC fighter has announced his candidacy to represent Sinn Féin, a left-wing Irish republican political party that originated in 1905, in the 2019 Irish local elections. With his sights set on a seat in the South Dublin County Council, Holohan promises to focus on issues such as rising crime rates and housing.

“Ireland is in a critical state regarding our leadership,” Holohan told BloodyElbow.com. “They have lost totally contact with the reality of how life is for the people.”

The 2019 Irish local elections will take place on Friday, May 24. While Holohan has publicly stated he is “no expert" in the realm of politics, he plans to use his lived experience as a life-long member of the Tallaght community to campaign on issues that matter to the locals.

Forced to retire while his SBG teammates such as Conor pushed ahead in their careers, Holohan decided to keep within arm’s reach of the sport and open his own gym in Tallaght, which he set up with the goal of “helping fix people with Brazilian Jiujitsu the way it fixed me.”

It remains unclear whether Holohan’s history as a prize fighter will act as an obstacle to his political aspirations in Ireland. While the retired fighter believes the “general reaction has been great and very motivational” after he declared his intentions to run in the election, he has also faced a barrage of negative comments.

“There has been some trolls who called me a thug, a brute, a scumbag, but I know them people are probably the ones who the current state of corruption and inequality suits. They are afraid of the coming change.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/4/...olohan-decided-politics-south-dublin-mma-news

Screen-Shot-2017-08-13-at-15.12.11.png

461967236.jpg

holohan-started-from-the-bottom-700.jpg

conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-embraces-paddy-holohan-of-ireland-at-the-picture-id461967198
338BA96C00000578-3559059-image-m-3_1461659955470.jpg

Paddy is standing for the Dublin council, local government. Hardly the fucking taoiseach..
<36>

I'm responsible for this.....Years ago I took a huge dump that was 2 Courics long. I fed this dump biddy and trained him in the world of hand-to-hand combat. However, he left me to pursue a career in the combat sport known as Mixed Martial Arts. I asked him why.....he told me it was his destiny. I urged him to stay, but he told me to fook myself. I now observe in sadness that he is now acting in his true nature...a piece of shit. Come back to me Conor

Not a chance. Just recently the Taoiseach publicly distanced himself from McGregor and said he's not a good representation of the Irish people. He has completely worn out his welcome with his own countrymen, just listen to the Eurobash podcast, even his die hard fanboys aka Irish MMA journalists are no longer defending him. He's actually having a significant negative impact on the legalization and acceptance of the sport in Ireland which is great I hope the sport gets banned in Ireland because of him so all of Kavanagh's efforts go to waste.

Not a chance. Just recently the Taoiseach publicly distanced himself from McGregor and said he's not a good representation of the Irish people. He has completely worn out his welcome with his own countrymen, just listen to the Eurobash podcast, even his die hard fanboys aka Irish MMA journalists are no longer defending him. He's actually having a significant negative impact on the legalization and acceptance of the sport in Ireland which is great I hope the sport gets banned in Ireland because of him so all of Kavanagh's efforts go to waste.
The Taoiseach is a bigger fucking embarrassment than McGregor, believe me...

Dublin gonna turn to shit in a week with people like that running the city. WTF!? <36>

Dude looks like he been smoking crack since age of 5

Back