Conor Conor Conor

qU0yAxg.gif
Brilliant.

Imagine if there was no internet, cameras, technology whatsoever. So only way to spread the word about McGregor was to pass stories from person to person.
Imagine how much would it get blown out of proportion. He'd soon be able to walk on water after a couple of generations retelling the story. I guess this is exactly how religions started (Jesus, Mohammed etc).

This is a wise look at human activity. I am absolutely floored by the threads I see popping up. I like the excitement and focus on movement that Conor is bringing to the sport, but some of these guys really take it insanely far. This is how Conor goes shopping. Who is this GOAT? And the like.

These Conor threads are insane. I thought by naming mine Conor Conor Conor it would easily get deleted because everyone would know it's a joke, but I think a lot of cats are taking it seriously....

He is the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

#conorbless

This is a wise look at human activity. I am absolutely floored by the threads I see popping up. I like the excitement and focus on movement that Conor is bringing to the sport, but some of these guys really take it insanely far. This is how Conor goes shopping. Who is this GOAT? And the like.

These Conor threads are insane. I thought by naming mine Conor Conor Conor it would easily get deleted because everyone would know it's a joke, but I think a lot of cats are taking it seriously....

Lol man it's amazing the power he holds over them. Never underestimate a Conor thread <45>

Back