Conor completely DOMINATED the first round!!

rewatching on fightpass tells the same ts you're bang on

i dont know about that, he won the first round but it was much more narrow then when i watched it live. nate always start off slow. if anything conor did own the START of the 2n round before his doom.

TS posts about McGregor / Aldo and Mcgregor haters can't even stay on topic to the thread and start talking about completely different fights....

Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch.

You Conor fans are glutton for punishment you know you just gonna get gif to death with Conor being b!tch slapped punched and forced to tap footage. The confidence you supposedly think he should be able to take back into a rematch certainly was not on display here at the post fight presser, this looks like a shaken & shook man to me...

giphy.gif

It was Conor's round definitely but Conor didn't dominate.
Conor was pretty dominant the 1st and I thought Nate was going to be blind in one eye by the 3rd but it turns out, Conor doesn't have much of a chin and mediocre shot from Nate and he was looking to go to the ground. Conor has better stand up but if he can't put Nate down then he is in trouble. It looks like Nate can eat all Conor has so not sure how this ends differently.

This is like something I would have posted a couple of years ago but my wit has evolved since then. Sorry but I cant give you a HA or LOL

is that a filthy wwe bitch?! we only subscribe to fightpass around here pal

When you pretend like you don't know who she is to act like a hardass on internet forums, pathetic kid.

He certainly did. I think after the first round when Conor realized his best shots over and over still couldn't finish Nate just drained him of all his energy. Some people can call it excuses all they want but fact is he was whooping Nate's ass and making it look easy the entire first round. Second round starts and after Conor throws one hard shot you can see he is tired. And once he shot of all his energy Nate is able to start hitting him and that's when Nate rocked him.

I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch. Conor showed he is clearly a better striker. His movement is more fluid and he can evade and land much easier. Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch. I expect it to look a lot like the first round when they fight again. I just don't see how people can favor Jose to get his belt back in the rematch.
The blood seems to make people think Conor dominated when he really landed 5 more strikes and Nate was nowhere near finished.

When you pretend like you don't know who she is to act like a hardass on internet forums, pathetic kid.

omg do you even subscribe to Fightpass? If not you're nothing but a filthy casual wwe bitch

You Conor fans are glutton for punishment you know you just gonna get gif to death with Conor being b!tch slapped punched and forced to tap footage. The confidence you supposedly think he should be able to take back into a rematch certainly was not on display here at the post fight presser, this looks like a shaken & shook man to me...

giphy.gif
dude no one will be a conor fan til he wins again, dont you know the majority of sherdoggers are bitch ass followers? they aint loyal, most of mcgregors fans are the crazy type but atleast they still stick with their guy thru thick and thin instead of jumping bandwagons. reminds me of all the damn golden state fans and miami heat fans when we had the big 3. fuck outta here with that fake shit, stay loyal. diaz fans had the most loyal fans but now everyone likes nate since ufc 196, they wont support him if he losses.

I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch. Conor showed he is clearly a better striker. His movement is more fluid and he can evade and land much easier. Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch. I expect it to look a lot like the first round when they fight again. I just don't see how people can favor Jose to get his belt back in the rematch.

ya know one of the things that struck me on a recent viewing was just how often Conor was missing in the first round. Throwing a lot of 100% shots a lot of times Nate was just out of reach. He had more success towards the end of the first and beginning of the second but was ultimately finished. Might have even been fewer strikes landed by Diaz total, which is embarassing.

Conor is gonna need to be WAY more accurate if he's going for the same amount of power next time.

I'll give you a hint...as much as you think Conor "Dominated" the first round...he didn't. While I'll agree that he won the first round, there was no domination. Not to mention Conor had a FULL training camp, while Nate had maybe 10 days. Now you can spin things all you want that they both had no time to prepare for each other, Conor had PLENTY of time to train for stamina and he straight up GASSED in round 2 when he started to get hit from a superior and heavier striker. So why isn't Conor's stamina a question. Not too mention the dumbest line you said, "Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch". When you gas and get exposed on the ground from a black belt in BJJ there is no where to turn...Bad news for you nut hugger, Conor has been exposed (when it comes to upper weight classes). He will beat Jose 9 out of 10 times in my opinion but he needs to stop with his grand delusion of conquering other weight classes. CONNOR BLESS.

I'll give you a hint...as much as you think Conor "Dominated" the first round...he didn't. While I'll agree that he won the first round, there was no domination. Not to mention Conor had a FULL training camp, while Nate had maybe 10 days. Now you can spin things all you want that they both had no time to prepare for each other, Conor had PLENTY of time to train for stamina and he straight up GASSED in round 2 when he started to get hit from a superior and heavier striker. So why isn't Conor's stamina a question. Not too mention the dumbest line you said, "Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch". When you gas and get exposed on the ground from a black belt in BJJ there is no where to turn...Bad news for you nut hugger, Conor has been exposed (when it comes to upper weight classes). He will beat Jose 9 out of 10 times in my opinion but he needs to stop with his grand delusion of conquering other weight classes. CONNOR BLESS.

13 second KO is domination

Back