Conor completely changed his style for the Diaz rematch, will he do the same for khabib?

For the 2nd Diaz fight, Conor approached it very differently

He used leg kicks
He didn’t headhunt
And he conserved his energy

He’s got great fight IQ. How do you think he approaches the khabib fight?

Losing a fight to figure out a barely winning strategy for the next fight does not a good fight IQ make.

Conor made slight tweaks to his game for the second Diaz fight. He didn't completely change his style

I'm thinking he knew he'd end up fighting Khabib and has likely been training for his style for a while already.
It’s creepy ha but look at his thighs in the weird pics he posts. Look like he’s got bendo thighs now

Conor’s smart. He’ll try something different. Not sure if 8 weeks is long enough to prepare tho
I'm not sure why he would. His striking is his only shining light over Khabib. Unless he really was stalling and practicing ground work this entire time between MayMac and now. Doubtful it would be enough. He knows what Khabib will do, he never planned to flip the script. So how will he engage and edure is a good question right now.

Here's how the fight's gonna go
Khabib flying double knee -> close the distance -> takedown -> smash begins

ClearcutEnragedAmurstarfish.gif
smesh

Lots people saying Donor has to conserve his energy, fight smart, and win like he did Nate 2; a decision?!
No- Connor's best chance is to crack Kahib's chin round one wit his straight left. Full aggression round 1. Take it easy round 2 onward.

Well Conor going for the TD right off the bat would certainly shock Khabib if he attempted it. Probably not enough to really sway the fight since he wouldnt complete it but perhaps enough to keep Khabib guessing.

It’s creepy ha but look at his thighs in the weird pics he posts. Look like he’s got bendo thighs now
Thank you i was lookin at his recent pics seeing how massive his quads are compared to before dudes been puttin in the work

Back