Conor clowned Masvidal

Let's be honest to the bitter haters there's always someone to accuse him of ducking, it's beyond pathetic at this stage.

I dont hate connor.. but he coulda fought mas. He could fought gaejthe..
He hand picked fucking donald cerrone... he ducked the harder fights. Its facts

Let's be honest to the bitter haters there's always someone to accuse him of ducking, it's beyond pathetic at this stage.
It's ok, i'm sure Conor will line up a fight with someone like Neil Magny or Nate Diaz at 170 and play it safe. He'll then get his title shot after beating another fringe top 10 fighter.

It's ok, i'm sure Conor will line up a fight with someone like Neil Magny or Nate Diaz at 170 and play it safe. He'll then get his title shot after beating another fringe top 10 fighter.
Are you sure though, coz I would say there's zero chance of that happening.

I'd say he'll fight one of Khabib, Tony, Masvidal or Gaethje next.

I dont think that was the same Nate vs Masvidal as the Nate that fought Conor though. He had a 3 year layoff period and surely he looked good vs Pettis but Pettis lost 5 of his last 8 fights and didnt look good at all this UFC.

Jorge is a journeyman. Conor is on another level with his striking and if you can’t sss that, you’re blind.

Ill make sure to bump this thread if they do fight because it’s a foregone conclusion that Conor will counter him and put him away standing. It will likely look like the Alvarez fight except Eddie would have beaten Masvidal that night.

Hate Conor if you want but he’s currently the best MMA striker there is. Just don’t try to say after it happens that Masvidal sucks because he doesn’t - Conor is just too good to lose to him.
They always say X fighter can beat conor but if once that fight and Conor starches them That now X fighter sucks. They are all casuals and I enjoy watching them make hate threads as they cry their salty tears behind the screen, I bet they go to church and pray conor loses whenever he fights

They always say X fighter can beat conor but if once that fight and Conor starches them That now X fighter sucks. They are all casuals and I enjoy watching them make hate threads as they cry their salty tears behind the screen, I bet they go to church and pray conor loses whenever he fights

I pray for them

Back