Conor clowned Masvidal

3 piece and a drink or whatever he said..
the fight i want to see for mas is against edwards..
he cheap shotted him, there is genuine beef and that makes for a good fight, hype and interest.

other than that, hes just looking to get paid and thats fair enough..
but i think that would genuinely be a cracker..

Why are you not answering my question mate? I suppose a good fighter should at least have a belt around his waist. Why hasn’t Jorge gotten one yet if he’s as good as how you describe? Stop making a fool out of yourself.
You never answered my question about nate beating him either. Just because someone is the champ, doesn't mean they're the best, okay? It's as simple as that. Did you only start watching fight sports recently or something? Let's look at bisping, nico Montano and Matt serra. Bisping was decent. Matt serra mediocre and Montano crap. So does having the belt mean they're "great" fighters? No. The same way that if conor actually fought through the ranks and wasn't given favorable matchups like Dennis siver, he wouldn't have been champ. So Jorge may not be the very best welterweight but he still beats your guy's ass. Also why are you so obsessed with belts? You haven't answered my question either, why didn't conor defend his belt? You probably don't even a fitting answer for that, do you?

You never answered my question about nate beating him either. Just because someone is the champ, doesn't mean they're the best, okay? It's as simple as that. Did you only start watching fight sports recently or something? Let's look at bisping, nico Montano and Matt serra. Bisping was decent. Matt serra mediocre and Montano crap. So does having the belt mean they're "great" fighters? No. The same way that if conor actually fought through the ranks and wasn't given favorable matchups like Dennis siver, he wouldn't have been champ. So Jorge may not be the very best welterweight but he still beats your guy's ass. Also why are you so obsessed with belts? You haven't answered my question either, why didn't conor defend his belt? You probably don't even a fitting answer for that, do you?
Never did I say Just because someone is a champ means he’s the best. All I’m saying is if Jorge is good why hasn’t he gotten a belt?

Edit: I’ve Not mentioned Conor at all in our conversation. I’m all about Jorge.

I can’t wait for when Conor crushes Masvidal to see how salty you guys all are and how you try to spin that one.

Crazy, he has 21 TKO’s and apparently every single one is a fluke or fixed.

Lmao true words

I agree, Usman and Khabib will always beat Conor, but I think Conor is a far better athlete than Masvidal, and could easily defeat him. He's faster than Masvidal, better than Masvidal, more athletic than Masvidal, and hits twice as hard as Masvidal.

I also think Conor could knock out Tony Ferguson in a brutal one or two round knockout. Ferguson gets dropped a lot by guys with nowhere near the striking game of Conor. I also believe Conor would absolutely annihilate the slow, ponderous, Justin Gaethje, probably in one round.

With Ferguson, Conor either knocks him out around one or two, very possible, or gets eaten up by him after round three.

You're out of your mind if you think Conor is more athletic than Masvidal.

Conor looked slow as fuck against Khabib and Cerrone.

Masvidal is faster, more powerful, with much better stamina. So how is Conor a better athlete exactly?

lol at hitting twice as hard as Masvidal. Conor threw everything and the kitchen sink at Nate and didn't come close to stopping him. Jorge busted him up something fierce with every clean punch landed, and made Nate look like he didn't belong in the same ring as him.

Not to mentioned sparked a huge 170 pounder in Till out COLD. Conor hasn't come close to showing that kind of power at 155+.

Last edited:

They are both athletic, true. But I've seen Conor do some pretty athletic stuff on gymnastic rings, etc. that I don't believe Masvidal could do.

I think you're the one who's out of your mind. Khabib is actually a very quick fighter. He befuddles almost everyone who tries to strike him.

You see it as Conor being "slow as fuck," but the truth is Khabib is quick as shit. Your error in judgment is to blame Conor rather than credit Khabib.

The 170 pound Conor is not as quick as the 145 pound Conor, but that doesn't mean his reflexes aren't still excellent.

If you watch the Khabib fight, Conor kneed him in the head, right at the first shoot, and he did the same thing to Cerrone. Conor's reflexes are excellent.

Masvidal is faster, more powerful, with much better stamina. So how is Conor a better athlete exactly?

You mean the Masvidal who lost to Al Iaquinta?

Masvidal is quick, but is not as quick as Conor. Masvidal has shown some power, lately, but his KO % is nothing compared to Conor's.

Other than struggling with Diaz, Conor has shown one of the highest knockout percentages across all divisions. Masvidal isn't even in the running.

Yes, Masvidal has better stamina and Conor, only.

I just explained to you why Conor is a better athlete, because your thinking and judgment are inaccurate.

lol at hitting twice as hard as Masvidal. Conor threw everything and the kitchen sink at Nate and didn't come close to stopping him. Jorge busted him up something fierce with every clean punch landed, and made Nate look like he didn't belong in the same ring as him.

First of all, Conor dropped Nate at will, over and over again in the second fight. Conor is also shorter, so he is punching up, higher, at Nate then is Masvidal. This affects leverage. When Conor is punching straight, and especially down, his power is among the best across all divisions, if not the best.

Conor actually looked much more devastating against Diaz than Masvidal for the first two rounds, and was fighting a younger, better Diaz than the relic Mazvidal faced.

Not to mentioned sparked a huge 170 pounder in Till out COLD. Conor hasn't come close to showing that kind of power at 155+.

That's a good point, but we don't actually know what Conor could do with Till, though.

We do actually know that Masvidal couldn't do anything to Al Iaquinta, whom I believe Conor would absolutely destroy, as did Cerrone.

Blablablah typical BS.. yes fast tracked despite the only guy he didnt fight was Edgar.. let's ignore Porier.. Mendes.. Aldo.. Holloway.. Sivir.. Brimage probably missing one or two

Masvidal doesn't get free title shots? No he gets no1 contender shots and sh1ts the bed. Cerrone career>>Masvidals
He had favorable matchups at 145 minus Mendes. And it was a free title shot at 155, after going 1-1 at 170... stop.

Conor was a Manlet himself what are you talking about. But don’t worry mate, all the wins that Conor got were all fixed, I’m with you.
Anyone who thinks they’re fixed, likely eats paint chips and loose screws. Don’t ever put words in my mouth you dirty peasant.

Masvidal got to be Conor in his absence, now the real thing is back, Masvidal just looks/sounds stupid

Masvidal has double digit losses, he is nothing special in any department

do you mean because he didn't say he would fight Masvidal next? He's probably waiting to see if Tony beats Khabib. If not I think he will likely fight Masvidal

Never did I say Just because someone is a champ means he’s the best. All I’m saying is if Jorge is good why hasn’t he gotten a belt?

Edit: I’ve Not mentioned Conor at all in our conversation. I’m all about Jorge.
I already answered your questions adequately. Jorge is great. He doesn't need a belt to prove it. Look at his style and resume. Belts don't tell you whether a a fighter's great or not. nless you have something constructive to say, please let me be. I have better things to do than feed trolls.
LOL at "not talking about conor" in a conor vs masvidal thread. If you're truly questioning how good masvidal is, then against whom are you comparing him? Hmmo_O?

3 piece and a drink or whatever he said..
the fight i want to see for mas is against edwards..
he cheap shotted him, there is genuine beef and that makes for a good fight, hype and interest.

other than that, hes just looking to get paid and thats fair enough..
but i think that would genuinely be a cracker..
Genuine beef, but Mas gains nothing from a really risky fight like that. He's trying to cash in right now.

I can’t wait for when Conor crushes Masvidal to see how salty you guys all are and how you try to spin that one.

Crazy, he has 21 TKO’s and apparently every single one is a fluke or fixed.
His aldo tko is actually a ko and a fluke.

All other tkos are soft tkos. Every one of them show a fighter slowly turtling up. Soft tko, boys and girls.

Conor literally has the exact same robe

Back