Conor clowned Masvidal

Jorge is a journeyman. Conor is on another level with his striking and if you can’t sss that, you’re blind.

Ill make sure to bump this thread if they do fight because it’s a foregone conclusion that Conor will counter him and put him away standing. It will likely look like the Alvarez fight except Eddie would have beaten Masvidal that night.

Hate Conor if you want but he’s currently the best MMA striker there is. Just don’t try to say after it happens that Masvidal sucks because he doesn’t - Conor is just too good to lose to him.
You don’t even believe the bullshit that flows from your mouth.

Jorge is a journeyman. Conor is on another level with his striking and if you can’t sss that, you’re blind.

Ill make sure to bump this thread if they do fight because it’s a foregone conclusion that Conor will counter him and put him away standing. It will likely look like the Alvarez fight except Eddie would have beaten Masvidal that night.

Hate Conor if you want but he’s currently the best MMA striker there is. Just don’t try to say after it happens that Masvidal sucks because he doesn’t - Conor is just too good to lose to him.
Better striker than wonderboy and Israel? Aight man.<{outtahere}>
To each their own. I'm just looking forward to ufc 249. Enjoy your boi's victory

Masvidal is embarrassing himself just fine. The fuck was that bathrobe, and leave the belt at home Tim Sylvia. It's not even a real one.

Has Jorge ever gotten a belt?
I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole... Conor was fasttracked to a title at a Manlet weightclass then got a LW title shot for free after going 1-1 at 170... debatably 0-2 or 0-1-1 lol

You can talk shit about Masvidal but he earned it... he wasn’t handed (real) title shots and he wasn’t handed a mayweather fight at 0-0 in boxing

I agree, Usman and Khabib will always beat Conor, but I think Conor is a far better athlete than Masvidal, and could easily defeat him. He's faster than Masvidal, better than Masvidal, more athletic than Masvidal, and hits twice as hard as Masvidal.

I also think Conor could knock out Tony Ferguson in a brutal one or two round knockout. Ferguson gets dropped a lot by guys with nowhere near the striking game of Conor. I also believe Conor would absolutely annihilate the slow, ponderous, Justin Gaethje, probably in one round.

With Ferguson, Conor either knocks him out around one or two, very possible, or gets eaten up by him after round three.

Conor even in 2020 in a recent interview claimed he was fully motivated, committed and had a regimented training camp for the Nate rematch. Yet he gassed badly, literally ran away from Nate at times, had an absolute war with the gatekeeper Nate. Masvidal beat Nate pillar to post, it was a complete mismatch.

I do agree with the rest of your assessment although Ferguson has shown that some how some way he survives whilst being in deep trouble. With Justin it really depends on if he's coming in to feel Conrat's power or if he's going to actually implement a game plain to win which involves wrestling. Also this seems to be another situation where fans are more confident in a fighter's ability then they are themselves ala Jones still not having moved to HW despite claiming he could beat everyone there etc...

Nate never had one and he beat conor's ass so what's your point dawg?
You can say he’s better than Conor and no one will give a shit. If he’s as good as how you describe him to be, he should have already gotten a belt by now.

But where is it?

I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole... Conor was fasttracked to a title at a Manlet weightclass then got a LW title shot for free after going 1-1 at 170... debatably 0-2 or 0-1-1 lol

You can talk shit about Masvidal but he earned it... he wasn’t handed (real) title shots and he wasn’t handed a mayweather fight at 0-0 in boxing

In hindsight that LW title shot was justified because Conor was good enough to beat the champ, despite going 1-1 at WW. He defeated Eddie in spectacular fashion, and was/is a big star.

Deserved that shot, and he was still the FW champ at the time.

Conor was a Manlet himself what are you talking about. But don’t worry mate, all the wins that Conor got were all fixed, I’m with you.

For a fighter that brings excitement, challenges tough fighters, fights at three weight classes, comes for the finish everytime and ups every single persons money involved with ufc - he don’t half have a lot of haters.

You can say he’s better than Conor and no one will give a shit. If he’s as good as how you describe him to be, he should have already gotten a belt by now.

But where is it?
Well what's the point of being a champion if you're too scared to defend your belt, hmm? Please tell us @TheHotorious o_O

Well what's the point of being a champion if you're too scared to defend your belt, hmm? Please tell us @TheHotorious o_O
Why are you not answering my question mate? I suppose a good fighter should at least have a belt around his waist. Why hasn’t Jorge gotten one yet if he’s as good as how you describe? Stop making a fool out of yourself.

I agree, Usman and Khabib will always beat Conor, but I think Conor is a far better athlete than Masvidal, and could easily defeat him. He's faster than Masvidal, better than Masvidal, more athletic than Masvidal, and hits twice as hard as Masvidal.

I also think Conor could knock out Tony Ferguson in a brutal one or two round knockout. Ferguson gets dropped a lot by guys with nowhere near the striking game of Conor. I also believe Conor would absolutely annihilate the slow, ponderous, Justin Gaethje, probably in one round.

With Ferguson, Conor either knocks him out around one or two, very possible, or gets eaten up by him after round three.
Who are these lot of guys Tony’s been dropped by besides Pettis former champ who he made quit after.. and the Lando.. Conor got beat up by pillow fisted Nate Diaz.

Wahhhhh conor finished the fw goat in 13 seconds, give respect geek

Blablablah typical BS.. yes fast tracked despite the only guy he didnt fight was Edgar.. let's ignore Porier.. Mendes.. Aldo.. Holloway.. Sivir.. Brimage probably missing one or two

Masvidal doesn't get free title shots? No he gets no1 contender shots and sh1ts the bed. Cerrone career>>Masvidals

Back