Conor claims that he will be the terminator after recovery with a metal insertion

Dustin's better everywhere. Conor has a round and a half to be dangerous, that's not good enough at the top

Dustin's better everywhere. Conor has a round and a half to be dangerous, that's not good enough at the top

Dustin has lax defense. He was almost KO’ed by an up kick from Conor

Dustin has lax defense. He was almost KO’ed by an up kick from Conor
Would have been a dq since Conor grabbed his gloves. And I didn't see anything close to a ko personally

He can't break it again. That's the point.
images

He can break it easier now.

He can't break it again. That's the point.
That's based a simplification though. A doctor has probably told him that the titanium rod is "unbreakable" .. it's just something they tell you to help with the psychological side of the recovery. A confidence booster.

But he can still injure his leg, he can still break the bone around the rod and attachment screws. A titanium rod does not make someone a terminator who can kick concrete walls.

People still don't understand what type of man Conor is...

untitled.png

It's probably the best cope for losing your mobility even more. I don't even care if they rematch them again because Dustin will collect more money and he deserves it for another easy fight.

It's probably the best cope for losing your mobility even more. I don't even care if they rematch them again because Dustin will collect more money and he deserves it for another easy fight.

I didn't see any mobility loss in Anderson

Titanium Conor will KO Dustin inside first round to write the wrong.
Dustin has Conor's number, in fact the top 10 have Conor's number. Conor needs to go back and fight the Brimage's of the LW division to possibly win a fight for once.

Back