Conor claims that he will be the terminator after recovery with a metal insertion

I wonder if he'll get another instant rematch when Dustin goes 3:1 against him. Would 2 wins out of 10 fights be a win for Conor?

Titanium Conor will KO Dustin inside first round to write the wrong.

I wonder if he'll get another instant rematch when Dustin goes 3:1 against him. Would 2 wins out of 10 fights be a win for Conor?
yR1uo52

Here we go again with this Conor 3254.0 BS. His delusional fans actually believe that because he has metal in his leg now that he's part terminator and will destroy the LW division that he's currently 1-3 in. Yeah that's what he needed to get better, metal rods. Reality is that he's going to pull the wool over all you sheeps and still be the same top 15 fighter he's been.

This. It's like this for any break. Everyone is scared to throw full power with it even after it's healed. Takes some time to get used to it and some people just never get over the possibility of it breaking bad again and never really throw with it, or throw hard with it. I was like that when I first broke my hands and took me awhile to throw full power. But after breaking my knuckles multiple times the mental block was gone. I even completely shattered my knuckle and had to let it fuse back together in bunch of broken pieces. The injuries gave me a better understanding about how the bones heal and it always healed back stronger once fully healed. If it breaks, it breaks, just can't be worried about it too much. But from a fresh injury it's always going to be in the back of your head.

Most people that do a complete break on their shin never really throw hard kicks with it afterwards. Most likely a mental block with the injury even though it's fully healed. An injury like that and even if he has a metal rod it's still going to hurt when he kicks. I think he may be assuming there will be no pain. There's still a lot of areas where it will hurt, especially around the screws. Plus the pain will still be there unless the nerve endings were affected by the surgery. Which may happen depending on where they cut his leg open.

We'll see though. Knowing Conor he will most likely show himself kicking something with his leg once it's healed. If he doesn't and he fights before showing any hard kicks with his leg, I doubt he'll be using it in the fight.

I’ve had the same injury tib/fib fracture just above the ankle when I was about 30, a guy got thrown on my leg when I was sprawled and it gave, mine similar to Conor’s was a closed fracture. I opted not to get the rod and pins specifically because I was a Paratroop and I’d be pulled off of airborne status, additionally my orthopedic doctor’s explanation of the after effects once hardware is put in the body made it seem like a short term fix with more long term implications (pain/possible ROM issues with the ankle). I was told no hardware would take a bit longer to heal, anyway I was in the gym in 4 months, running on a treadmill in 6 months, roadwork at 8, back to airborne operations by 10 months. It honestly took 2 years for it to fully heal to where I didn’t notice or wasn’t conscious of the injury, That being said I never fully reached my old potential after the injury while doing certain exercises like heavy squats and deadlifts, under a heavy load my ankle would always feel as if it was about to explode. Also I continued playing competitive hockey and I was noticeably weaker when stopping and to my right side, I think those were the mental blocks you were talking about.

I don't think it ends well for him. Looks like he'll rush back in there, get rocked and punched out again even if Dustin loses his next fight or two.

When he does fight again I don't expect him to be that stable on his leg. Isn't it the left leg he broke? Doubt the left hand will be as fast as it was if that's the case. The only thing he has going for him is Dustin and Nate getting more wear and tear over the next 1-2 years. Conor is banking on a lot of things working in his favor (healing, getting the fights he wants, etc).

He also claimed that Dustin will be leaving in a stretcher after the fight :eek:

Silly Conor was looking in a mirror when he made those predictions.

Conor Bless

I don't think it ends well for him. Looks like he'll rush back in there, get rocked and punched out again even if Dustin loses his next fight or two.

When he does fight again I don't expect him to be that stable on his leg. Isn't it the left leg he broke? Doubt the left hand will be as fast as it was if that's the case. The only thing he has going for him is Dustin and Nate getting more wear and tear over the next 1-2 years. Conor is banking on a lot of things working in his favor (healing, getting the fights he wants, etc).[/QUOTE

He’ll be fine

He'll be fine

He'll be just fine going into his next fight?

We shall see. Even if he is it doesn't guarantee a victory. He didn't win the rematch or was winning the rubber match before the leg break.

We shall see. Even if he is it doesn't guarantee a victory. He didn't win the rematch or was winning the rubber match before the leg break.
Conor wouldve KOed Dustin in the 2nd round without the fluke injury.

Yes he
Was. He had Dustin in all
Sorts hell he even beat him up fro
The bottom.

Back