Conor claims his foot was broken 3 weeks before Khabib

Landed the final strikes of the night??? You mean those strikes to Khabib's forearm that most call TAPPING OUT?

giphy.webp

"I'm happy with how the contest went"

WTF? He's happy he got dropped on the feet by a wrestler, flogged for 3 rounds, submitted with a neck crank, spat on, then sucker punched by Khabib's boys while Khabib went and bashed his in the crowd?

How the heck could anyone be happy about any of that? It was a complete and utter wrecking. Like, not a single thing went right for Conor at all.

WTF? He's happy he got dropped on the feet by a wrestler, flogged for 3 rounds, submitted with a neck crank, spat on, then sucker punched by Khabib's boys while Khabib went and bashed his in the crowd?

How the heck could anyone be happy about any of that? It was a complete and utter wrecking. Like, not a single thing went right for Conor at all.
This!

His knee his foot, yeah OK. No limping or cast.

<WellThere>

No cast before or after? No brace before or after for his ACL? Hes like superman!

Lol. Torn acl vs Mendes, , staph infection for 1st Diaz fight, now a broken foot vs khabib

Sad

Haters are gonna hate, but it would certainly explain his unexpectedly plodding performance....

Khabib is a difficult fight for Conor at 100% so I'm not saying the result would have been different, no one can say that either way, but as a fan it makes me less concerned going forward, coz if he fights like that again he could lose to anyone in the top 10-15 at LW or FW.

Now it all makes so much sense. Rematch needed!

Conor can go forward with a fight he’s not 100% in because he knows he’ll make millions, and even if he loses he’ll be able to sell his next fight anyway.

But who knows if this is true. It’s a pretty big claim.......

Back