Conor chilling in Iceland

I know Dee ain't much to look at but it's sad to see Conor still cheating behind her back, particularly when she's pregnant with his child. I like Conor but it's a scummy thing to do and shows his lack of character.

How does one become something that they already are?

Yeah any time a male takes a photo with a female they are definitely partaking in coitus.

You understand my point here, don't be a dick.

Because when the below picture gets posted and everyone bangs on for 4 weeks about the difference and acts like Conor didn't get touched, it's just fabrication.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750-440x250.jpg

Interesting how angles change things, eh?

conor-mcgregor-suit.jpg

Lol what? One tiny bruise on his cheek? Nate looked like he got a first class ticket through a meat grinder.

Idk who that is....but looks great.

The girl too.

You understand my point here, don't be a dick.

Because when the below picture gets posted and everyone bangs on for 4 weeks about the difference and acts like Conor didn't get touched, it's just fabrication.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750-440x250.jpg

Interesting how angles change things, eh?

conor-mcgregor-suit.jpg
But I like being a dick... Nonetheless, I understand your point although I don't understand why you tried to make it in this thread. It was one hell of a fight for both fighters, and both came out of it busted up. Clearly Diaz a lot more so than Conor. But again I don't see why it should matter in this thread.

Yeah any time a male takes a photo with a female they are definitely partaking in coitus.

Conor has already been caught cheating on Dee, m8. I'm a fan but he doesn't know the meaning of loyalty. Dee probably got herself pregnant to try and put a stop Conor from messing around behind her back but it obviously hasn't worked.

Conor has already been caught cheating on Dee, m8. I'm a fan but he doesn't know the meaning of loyalty. Dee probably got herself pregnant to try and put a stop Conor from messing around behind her back but it obviously hasn't worked.

Sherdog has itself another idiot

Has he? Taking a picture with a girl isn't cheating on someone. Unless you mean that stripper pic where he was with Dee.

Lol what? One tiny bruise on his cheek? Nate looked like he got a first class ticket through a meat grinder.
Awww "tiny bruise" when it's Conor is it? Oh okay.

Look, everyone brings up the worst picture of Nate, it's not even a picture it's an attempt at capturing a still image from a video. See below, that's a picture:

natediazafter202.jpg

He still looks fucked up, no doubt. It was a war and I think the ignorance of many is just apparent when we start talking extensively about "damage".

First of all, damage isn't a scoring criteria.

Second of all, damage becomes a lot easier to come across when you've been cut or bruised in that area before. Nick Diaz was cut open very badly in only his second professional fight, can you imagine the scar tissue above his eye now, like 10 years later? Same thing for Nate, he's been in fights where he's been hit a lot - it happens.

Finally, everyone is made different - some people cut/bruise easily and some do not. Anderson doesn't cut and on the other hand GSP bruises like a peach - it doesn't really mean anything.

If we want to deal with facts here, Nathan Diaz out-landed Conor McGregor by 55 strikes inside of that 25 minutes.

My point was, Conor has a black eye, let's not act like he's bulletproof.

Awww "tiny bruise" when it's Conor is it? Oh okay.

Look, everyone brings up the worst picture of Nate, it's not even a picture it's an attempt at capturing a still image from a video. See below, that's a picture:

natediazafter202.jpg

He still looks fucked up, no doubt. It was a war and I think the ignorance of many is just apparent when we start talking extensively about "damage".

First of all, damage isn't a scoring criteria.

Second of all, damage becomes a lot easier to come across when you've been cut or bruised in that area before. Nick Diaz was cut open very badly in only his second professional fight, can you imagine the scar tissue above his eye now, like 10 years later? Same thing for Nate, he's been in fights where he's been hit a lot - it happens.

Finally, everyone is made different - some people cut/bruise easily and some do not. Anderson doesn't cut and on the other hand GSP bruises like a peach - it doesn't really mean anything.

If we want to deal with facts here, Nathan Diaz out-landed Conor McGregor by 55 strikes inside of that 25 minutes.

My point was, Conor has a black eye, let's not act like he's bulletproof.

nate needs to watch out for CTE, he might already be there

Nice to see despite all the millions hes earnt, that he still has an eye for a bargain..

3Ln3X4.png

Back