Conor chilling in Iceland

They look like normal people

Especially coming from an Englishman like yourself. The ugliest people of all time come from England.

Tim curry and Freddy Mercury with their humongous teeth and hairy lanky bodies. Gets you hard just thinking about it doesn't it.
Huge heads.

They look like normal people

Especially coming from an Englishman like yourself. The ugliest people of all time come from England.

Tim curry and Freddy Mercury with their humongous teeth and hairy lanky bodies. Gets you hard just thinking about it doesn't it.

lol freddie mercury is from zanzibar you butt nibbler

I know Dee ain't much to look at but it's sad to see Conor still cheating behind her back, particularly when she's pregnant with his child. I like Conor but it's a scummy thing to do and shows his lack of character.

i would become gay for Conor....

How does one become something that they already are?

You bunch of creeps. Leave the girl alone.

Congrats on the new belt.. you waste no time a real sherdog prodigy.

When you made an account half of sherdog felt it: 'there has been an awakening.. a goat poster appeared'.

tumblr_ogkl8myDno1vppjdno1_500.gif

It's not, Dee is not that attractive.

conor3.jpg

Also - I though Conor had no damage after Diaz II? I thought Diaz was butchered and Conor had the clearest face known to man? Oh, make-up after all? Right!!!
You're right, Diaz looked way better after 202. Barely got hit clean it seems.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're right, Diaz looked way better after 202. Barely got hit clean it seems.

maxresdefault.jpg
You understand my point here, don't be a dick.

Because when the below picture gets posted and everyone bangs on for 4 weeks about the difference and acts like Conor didn't get touched, it's just fabrication.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750-440x250.jpg

Interesting how angles change things, eh?

conor-mcgregor-suit.jpg

Back