Conor calls out Dustin Poirier for charity fight outside the UFC

0oE5iXP.gif

Conor shook now that his dream matchup vs Diego got derailed

Lol is he scared that he is demanding exhibition matches now? what the fuck is that? No one is going watch that shitshow. Do exhibition matches when you are 50 years old like Tyson or something. This is just pathetic. Conor should just sign a fight and shut up.

Conor calling DC a fat fuck like DC wouldn't beat the shit out of every guy at SGB one after the other lol. Good think he didn't say it about Werdum, he'd get a boomerang to the glass chin

Dana offer Conor Dustin right now, and just pay the fuck up..

What a fucking joke.

Losing streak, fight fixing "I promise no takedowns" Cowboy wasn't enough.
Then he had to call out 135er old Frankie.
Then retired 135er old Urijah.
Then retiring old Diego.
Now he can't even compete in MMA. Needs exhibition matches.

I've never seen someone's confidence so utterly destroyed in all of MMA history.
Khabib bless.

He wants Diego for a UFC fight but an exhibition for the Dustin rematch? you can't make this shit up <Dany07>

Right - far more interested in this than Manny but doubt it happens somehow.

Not certain how exhibition works into their contracts but I'm thinking not? I know they still do grappeling and stuff and that's ok, so hmmms.

Lol is he scared that he is demanding exhibition matches now? what the fuck is that? No one is going watch that shitshow. Do exhibition matches when you are 50 years old like Tyson or something. This is just pathetic. Conor should just sign a fight and shut up.

He’s doing it to annoy Dana.
<{anton}>

Scared of what? Having a loss on his pro record? Losing in either case would drop his stock. Plus, I hardly think Conor’s scared of a guy he already beat. This is clearly a move to spite the UFC since both guys seem to have problems with them atm.

Scared of what? Having a loss on his pro record? Losing in either case would drop his stock. Plus, I hardly think Conor’s scared of a guy he already beat. This is clearly a move to spite the UFC since both guys seem to have problems with them atm.
You clearly don't know what is exhibition match. There will be no winner, KO not allowed.

Back