Conor By TKO / KO or decision

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I could see him trying to take this into deeper waters and send a message to the world that way

Or it will end by stoppage. Not sure which round.

Poirier has dramatically improved his boxing. His best chance for success is the middle / inside range game. But fighting Conor is a different level of chess match.

I don't think Conor wants deep waters.

Conor by tko inside of 2.

I don't think Conor wants deep waters.

Conor by tko inside of 2.
Dont think his cardio isnt anywhere near as bad as people seem to think.

People dont realize yet that not everyone can do what Diaz did. When you can dictate the range and pace of a fight, it's a lot more difficult for your opponent to tire you out. Very few have the chin to just haphazardly walk through shots to implement forward preasure in the way that a Diaz bro can.

I'm leaning more towards TKO / KO but I wouldnt be surprised if he took it to deeper waters just to send a message.

Conor will either win by TKO,KO, or decision. Or he will be TKOd or decisioned. Maybe even KO'd.

Dustin gonna go in swinging and get ko

I feel Conor is going down early. He feels jittery. Dustin finishes him.

I'm hoping Conor wins a decision everyone thinks he lost.

I feel I saved $70. That's a TKO if I ever seen one.

Dont think his cardio isnt anywhere near as bad as people seem to think.

People dont realize yet that not everyone can do what Diaz did. When you can dictate the range and pace of a fight, it's a lot more difficult for your opponent to tire you out. Very few have the chin to just haphazardly walk through shots to implement forward preasure in the way that a Diaz bro can.

I'm leaning more towards TKO / KO but I wouldnt be surprised if he took it to deeper waters just to send a message.

I don't think his cardio is bad. I just haven't heard him say anything about wanting to prove a point with his cardio.

Did he make a prediction? There would be your answer!

I don't think his cardio is bad. I just haven't heard him say anything about wanting to prove a point with his cardio.

Did he make a prediction? There would be your answer!
Haha shit. I got owned.

Wasnt super impressed by Conor's boxing honestly. He's always been a sniper with his hands but I haven't really felt that level from him in these last few fights. I've said it before, Alvarez may have just been his best and we may never see that Conor again.

Good fight. Respect to poirier.

Called it tho. Figured Poirier's best chance for success would be at the middle/ close range game. His bag work has been very impressive recently at that range and the flurries he unleashed against hooker in his last ones were amazing.

Looks like an instant rematch is on the cards if I had to guess.

Looks like an instant rematch is on the cards if I had to guess.

Instant rematch, I disagree. Poirier went through the most stacked division in all of MMA to reach this point, Poirier vs Chandler should be next for the championship. Conor should fight Gaethje or Oliviera if he wants another shot at the 155lb title.

Instant rematch, I disagree. Poirier went through the most stacked division in all of MMA to reach this point, Poirier vs Chandler should be next for the championship. Conor should fight Gaethje or Oliviera if he wants another shot at the 155lb title.
Yeah I don't disagree.

Poirier Chandler makes a lot of sense in the grand scheme. If Conor decides he wants to run it back, I wouldn't be surprised if they made it right away as well.

It's one of those fights where a trilogy makes sense though.

Yeah I don't disagree.

Poirier Chandler makes a lot of sense in the grand scheme. If Conor decides he wants to run it back, I wouldn't be surprised if they made it right away as well.

It's one of those fights where a trilogy makes sense though.
True, a trilogy would make sense. I just don't think it's the best for Conor, Poirier and the entire Lw division. Khabib isn't coming back, The LW division deserves to move forward, a instant rematch would stop that. If Conor gets past Gaethje or Oliviera he can jump right back into a title fight against the Poirier/Chandler winner, granted that's what I believe should happens. Put it this way, history has shown that losers of instant rematches specially losing 2x in a row that persons career doesn't really go well.

Back