Media Conor butchers RDA

People actually believe RDA would beat Conor?
Without a lucky punch, I say yes. Conor can't handle RDA's wrestling, he is no Nate Diaz.

Em2tu4qXIAAuH5E

hgjghjg.png

VS.

fgfhfhf.png

fghfhf.png

No he doesn’t.

RDA does what he did to Felder vs Conor to death.
Probably not man. Just being honest. Conor has underrated defensive grappling & could shut his lights out in the striking. I think if they do fight Conor wins early & pretty easy.

I don’t even like the guy but it’s the likeliest outcome

At this point I see Conor dusting RDA but - who cares ? Conor is in this rare unique position. Hes, no question, an elite top 155er ( based on his stand up) but he's already disqualified himself in any type of goat talk by quitting , taking his ball- going home and doing it UNDER A HALF SECOND .......TWICE. I have NO PROBLEM in tapping - it's part of the game and goats have done it ......BUT NOT LIKE THAT. Khabib didnt even have his arm completely across his face and Conor " ok, stop- stop ".

I acknowledge McGregor s stand up game but he has been protected a tad .... here and there.

couldn't finish who? Conor lost to Nate Diaz... Nate Diaz!
RDA made Nate Diaz his bitch.
Even in the rematch Conor still got the piss beaten out of him in a close decision.
Lol, Nate Diaz.
Nate Diaz isnt all that bad with all cylinders firing, especially a few years ago. You act like he's fuckin..artem or something lmao. Besides I'm just saying if RDA fights others like that, even nate again he's gonna lose.

He would have put up a better fight than Eddie. But I don't think RDA can consistently get Conor to the ground and hold him there. Eventually Conor would get the TKO.

theres no "eventually" with conor though, is there? after a couple of round he's helpless

Nate Diaz isnt all that bad with all cylinders firing, especially a few years ago. You act like he's fuckin..artem or something lmao. Besides I'm just saying if RDA fights others like that, even nate again he's gonna lose.
... he lost to Nate fucking Diaz! Who mentioned when why or how. I was clear on what I said, and the dude I replied to said Conor would have beaten him back when they were scheduled because he himself was taking time out of context cause he didn’t finish Felder but won a decision.

nobidy said Diaz is a bum, but getting finished by him doesn’t make u look that good, especially when in the rematch u still weren’t impressive in comparison the guy being argued against in this thread(RDA) who TS is calling a bum.

The only solid grappler Conor could beat was featherweight Mendez and he was a midget compared to Conor, and still Conor got taken down by Mendez inside of 2 rounds.

RDA butchers Conor if he takes him down early, the guy wrestled with Welterweights and Khabib.

He gof mauled by Khabib and Eddie is absolutely as good or better a wrestl as RDA. He had the Dagi leg-lace on Dustin and was clise to neck crankung him.

Conor EASILY stuffed Eddies TDs

Mendes is twice the wrestler of RDA. He has a better blast double than Khabib.

Kid, you seriously don't know anything about fighting, will you shut your mouth?

The lucky punch that I was talking about stuggerred the guy, it scored a near-knockdown, he started to make a chicken dance, after that he was finished but he was only standing. Just because he was standing, that doesn't mean he was fine, he was already gone because of Alvarez's lucky punch.

---6:33---
This is a near-knockdown, you can even see Herb Dean suddenly moves with the intention of stopping the fight, RDA just lasted a longer that doesn't mean the lucky punch didn't decide the winner of the fight.

Alvarez has better striking than RDA, hits harder and has better wrestling. He's a bad match up for RDA and his win over RDA has nothing to do with luck.

I'd still pick RDA if the fight were to happen back then, but today easily Conor.

RDA would have beat his ass then and would beat his ass now. Double leg, dumps him on his ass, Conor gives up his neck and gets strangled.

RDA is an enigma...but one thing is for certain. He has not looked the same since USADA. When he fought for the belt he was noticeably more jacked and full yet shredded.

I always thought that RDA which is long gone could've gave Conor trouble with his ground game.

No he doesn’t.

RDA does what he did to Felder vs Conor to death.

Felder has better counter wrestling and BJJ then Conor.

It blows my mind how people still ignore that Conor, who's got all 4 of his professional loses by way of submission, is a complete liability on the ground. Even against no camp Mendes, his guard consisted of literally asking the referee to let him up.

I'd say even this version of RDA has a pretty good chance of out grappling Conor for 3 of 5 rounds.

Back