Media Conor butchers RDA

I don't think Conor has anything past a puncher's chance

You haven't watched the fight...there wasnt a single punch which ended it. Rda was getting battered by eddie and herb stepped in to stop it in the first round.

Go and watch the fight, you're embarrassing yourself
Kid, you seriously don't know anything about fighting, will you shut your mouth?

The lucky punch that I was talking about stuggerred the guy, it scored a near-knockdown, he started to make a chicken dance, after that he was finished but he was only standing. Just because he was standing, that doesn't mean he was fine, he was already gone because of Alvarez's lucky punch.

---6:33---
This is a near-knockdown, you can even see Herb Dean suddenly moves with the intention of stopping the fight, RDA just lasted a longer that doesn't mean the lucky punch didn't decide the winner of the fight.

Kid, you seriously don't know anything about the fighting, will you shut your mouth?

The lucky punch that I was talking about stuggerred the guy, it scored a near-knockdown, he started to make a chicken dance, after that he was finished but he was only standing. Just because he was standing, that doesn't mean he was fine, he was already gone because of Alvarez's lucky punch.

---6:33---
This is a near-knockdown, you can even see Herb Dean suddenly moves with the intention of stopping the fight, RDA just lasted a longer that doesn't mean the lucky punch didn't decide the winner of the fight.

Hahahaha, so a pressuring striker getting hit by a strike makes the strike 'lucky'.

Hilarious.

Keep crying, kid.

Does he really want to experience this assault again...?

"Free TV fighter". Nothing has changed. Actually, he's now beltless with zero to offer McGregor!

when your favourite fighter isn't even a fighter

so you have to try to call his "performance" at an ancient press conference...a win

and the press conference is with a guy who speaks english worse than a 7 year old

isn't he fucking awesome, TS

lUFibWA.png

conor gets bodied by felder btw

Hahahaha, so a pressuring striker getting hit by a strike makes the strike 'lucky'.

Hilarious.

Keep crying, kid.
You are the one crying, lmao. Anyone who thinks Alvarez was a legit LW division champion, or who thinks he was better than Dos Anjos, shouldn't be talking about mma. Your boy Conor knew, Alvarez was the only guy who he can beat to take the LW division belt, stop trying to legitimize Conor's or Alvarez's LW division championship, Alvarez was a lucky puncher paper champ, and Conor had no right to fight for the LW division title shot. There is a reason why they both have no title defenses, even Dos Anjos has 1 title defense.

Last edited:
You are the one crying, lmao. Anyone who thinks Alvarez was a legit LW division champion, or who thinks he was better than Dos Anjos, shouldn't be talking about mma. Your boy Conor knew, Alvarez was the only guy who he can beat to take the LW division belt, stop trying to legitimize Conor's or Alvarez's LW division championship, Alvarez was a lucky puncher, and Conor had no right to fight for the title shot. They both have 0 title defenses, even Dos Anjos has 1 title defense.
Eddie tko'd the LW champion in the first round and won the undisputed title.

Seems like a pretty legit champion to me.

But yeah, keep crying about 'lucky punches' and 'paper champs'. Unfortunately for you the facts speak from themselves haha

Eddie tko'd the LW champion in the first round and won the undisputed title.

Seems like a pretty legit champion to me.

But yeah, keep crying about 'lucky punches' and 'paper champs', unfortunately for you the facts speak from themselves haha
Why are you still talking despite not knowing anything about it, are you really watching the fights or just looking the conclusions from wikipedia? I guess in your mind, Hasim Rahman was a ''legit'' world champion when he KOed Lennox Lewis. This guy seriously don't know anything about fighting, and didn't hear the punchers chance.

The amount of Conor's + Alvarez's title defense wins combined = 0.
Dos Anjos alone has 1 title defense win.

The lightweight division at the time was like 1-Khabib 2-Tony 3-Rda (who holds the belt due to Khabib's injury)

Khabib or Tony was going to win the belt, then Alvarez gets lucky against Rda, then instead of giving the title shot to the people who deserves it, Alvarez goes after Conor for money, and delivers the belt to him. None of them are legit LW division champs, but the point is, between RDA-Alvarez-Conor, even RDA has a better case as he has at least 1 title defense win.

Why are you still talking despite not knowing anything about it, are you really watching the fights or just looking the conclusions from wikipedia? I guess in your mind, Hasim Rahman was a ''legit'' world champion when he KOed Lennox Lewis. This guy seriously don't know anything about fighting, and didn't hear the punchers chance.

The amount of Conor's + Alvarez's title defense wins combined = 0.
Dos Anjos alone has 1 title defense win.

The lightweight division at the time was like 1-Khabib 2-Tony 3-Rda (who holds the belt due to Khabib's injury)

Khabib or Tony was going to win the belt, then Alvarez gets lucky against Rda, then instead of giving the title shot to the people who deserves it, Alvarez goes after Conor for money, and delivers the belt to him. None of them are legit LW division champs, but the point is, between RDA-Alvarez-Conor, even RDA has a better case as he has at least 1 title defense win.
Why are you crying about Conor?

You think a pressuring fighter getting rocked by a punch in a ufc title fight is down to luck. That's all that anyone needs to know.

Why are you crying about Conor?

You think a pressuring fighter getting rocked by a punch in a ufc title fight is down to luck. That's all that anyone needs to know.
You are the one quoted me by thinking that Alvarez wasn't lucky and he is a legit LW division champ, lmao. I was saying that Conor is not a legit LW division champ at the time, and suddenly you didn't like that.

If Alvarez beat RDA again in the rematch, then you could run your mouth about it, but it never happened, so both Conor and Alvarez were paper champs.

Alvarez beating RDA with a lucky punch is no different than Nate Diaz beating Conor, but at least there was no lucky punch in Conor vs. Diaz 1, and second fight between Diaz and Conor was close, and RDA dominated Nate Diaz before. Conor gets his rematch against Diaz, while Alvarez runs with his undeserved title from RDA and other legit contenders, and gives a title shot to featherweight Conor without giving a rematch to RDA, and you think Alvarez and Conor were legit champs.

You are the one quoted me by thinking that Alvarez wasn't lucky and he is a legit LW division champ, lmao. I was saying that Conor is not a legit LW division champ at the time, and suddenly you didn't like that.

If Alvarez beat RDA again in the rematch, then you could run your mouth about it, but it never happened, so both Conor and Alvarez were paper champs.

Alvarez beating RDA with a lucky punch is no different than Nate Diaz beating Conor, but at least there was no lucky punch in Conor vs. Diaz 1, and second fight between Diaz and Conor was close, and RDA dominated Nate Diaz before. Conor gets his rematch against Diaz, while Alvarez runs with his undeserved title to Conor without giving a rematch to RDA, and you think they both are legit champs.
So you' re Conor obsessed and think that when your favourite fighter is tko'd it must be down to a lucky punch.

Casual detected.

So you' re Conor obsessed and think that when your favourite fighter is tko'd it must be down to a lucky punch.

Casual detected.
You are the casual who doesn't watch the fights, doesn't understand the fights, and looks at wookiepedia to learn. <45>

You are the casual who doesn't watch the fights, doesn't understand the fights, and looks at wookiepedia to learn. <45>
Yeah, okay, mr 'it was a lucky punch' hahaha

*Missed the quote in original post

Last edited:

Alvarez beating RDA with a lucky punch is no different than Nate Diaz beating Conor, but at least there was no lucky punch in Conor vs. Diaz 1, and second fight between Diaz and Conor was close, and RDA dominated Nate Diaz before. Conor gets his rematch against Diaz, while Alvarez runs with his undeserved title from RDA and other legit contenders, and gives a title shot to featherweight Conor without giving a rematch to RDA, and you think Alvarez and Conor were legit champs.

My guy you're making yourself look like a moron with this "lucky punch" and "paper champ" bs. Eddie, undisputed champ, Conor, undisputed champ. Tf you smoking. I do tend to think to really be considered a real champ you must defend. But none the less they won the title and it was legit.

And the lucky punch thing, I dont believe in them. Unless of cours a pro fighter is throwing that punch intending not to land and intending not to hurt his opponent then yes that's lucky. But a punch meant to hurt you lands how is that luck? Casual

How would conor be a favorite when Nate Fucking Diaz has gotten the best of him? LOL Nate is a wanna be gatekeeper, but all of a sudden Conor is going to dominate the LW division now that Khabib is gone? You conor nut huggers are so stupid.

If Conor is a legit threat at LW, he would have been had a fight at LW by now. Instead, Conor wants to fight LW's at WW so he can have a built in excuse that he didn't lose to a LW but a WW. Fact is, Conor only wants to hand pick his opponents, like Diego Sanchez or Cowboy, and even then he doesn't want it at LW.

If Conor had to actually earn a title shot at LW by fighting actual contenders until a title fight, he wouldn't ever be champ. Dude got by fighting manlets at FW while cutting massive loads so he could avoid the LW division. Conor is all fluff, and couldn't even make an nursing home patient flinch from a bar punch.

Conor got fucked up by nate diaz. Different styles, but conor is VERY beatable and rda possesses the two things he lacks, grappling and cardio. I guess he'll magically separate rda from consciousness like he did khabib.

Fucking hell. I forgot how disrespectful Conor was to RDA.

My guy you're making yourself look like a moron with this "lucky punch" and "paper champ" bs. Eddie, undisputed champ, Conor, undisputed champ. Tf you smoking. I do tend to think to really be considered a real champ you must defend. But none the less they won the title and it was legit.

And the lucky punch thing, I dont believe in them. Unless of cours a pro fighter is throwing that punch intending not to land and intending not to hurt his opponent then yes that's lucky. But a punch meant to hurt you lands how is that luck? Casual
The GOAT believes in them, the case closed casual.

---21:18---
Khabib: ''You think about; I've to make weight, and after come here maybe lucky punch and that's it''

Back