Media Conor butchers RDA

31AD28BE-3B4A-4E07-89C2-91C94A16D445.gif
The same year that RDA lost to Guida Conor was tapped out in less than a minute by Duffy. A lot can change in ten years.
Pillowfist Guida cracked rdas skull. Imagine what Conor would do to him. I agree a lot can change in ten years. Look at Anderson Silva. The fact is rda has shown nothing that would make anyone think he stands a chance against the greatest combat athlete the sport has ever seen.

RDA is nowhere near being able to fight Conor. Not ranking or skill wise or anything, but there's just no interest in this fight.
Lol Conor’s ranking isn’t so great either, in the eyes of a non Conor nuthugger.

Lol Conor’s ranking isn’t so great either, in the eyes of a non Conor nuthugger.
well that's why I said ranking wise doesn't matter. Conor is still a draw and he doesn't fight very often. He's only gonna fight guys that are the champ or high enough in the rankings to fight the champ. So like, Dustin, Justin, Ferg or Khabib. He's not fighting anyone based on what his ranking should actually be. This just needs to be accepted at this point. RDA is coming off of a lackluster welterweight showing and beating a 5 day replacement Felder. It's not even close to a big enough fight for Conor to take, and rankings don't matter when it comes to Conor.

If Conor doesn’t put him out early, he is fucked. Luckily for Conor, his chances of doing so are damn good.

Conor will say just about anything, he has no shame with the crap he spouts.

Does he really want to experience this assault again...?

"Free TV fighter". Nothing has changed. Actually, he's now beltless with zero to offer McGregor!

Language of their oppressor lol. I guess Conor forgot he was speaking English. Like khabib said why don't you speak irish language and also aldo was speaking the language of his ancestors oppressor, portuguese lol. The whole rant made no sense.

View attachment 814491
Pillowfist Guida cracked rdas skull. Imagine what Conor would do to him. I agree a lot can change in ten years. Look at Anderson Silva. The fact is rda has shown nothing that would make anyone think he stands a chance against the greatest combat athlete the sport has ever seen.
that really happened?

i wasn't born back then

and I'm 38!

obviously, with delusional fans like you.
You’re the delusional one if you think rankings matter with him. I’d love to see Conor fight 3 times a year and his opponents be based off rankings. But that’s obviously not going to happen. I don’t like the position he’s in, but he’s been in it for a while now, so I accept that it is what it is. He’s not gonna take a fight against a guy like RDA that isn’t a top contender or a big draw. He’d fight Nate at 170 before he’d fight RDA.

The first time they were supposed to fight I thought RDA would kill Conor, right now I’d say Conor’s a slight favorite
I think Conor used to say RDA was a slower bum version of Aldo, and Alvarez a slower bum version of Mendes.

Can't see RDA making it past round 2

Last edited:
Eh, at least RDA fights.
his previous fight was in January like conors. conors fights take more leveraging because its a big deal to be fair. no one cares when rda fights or knows who felder is

If Conor actually fought RDA, it would be a huge step up from cherry picking smaller 1 dimensional fighters, to cherry picking older fighters.

You probably also thought Jose and Eddie would kill Conor and he dusted them both untouched.
I thought they would be good fights actually, until they got in the ring together, and it was obvious that Conor was fucking tree times there size.

Conor is 32, RDA is 36 and looked great in his 155 return.
trump-nodding.gif

Back