Conor breaks eye contact with Cowboy

McGregor was shook
<{cruzshake}>
Cerrone was shook
<{nope}>
Sherdawg is Shachen to its rotten core
<codychoke>

It just occurred to me that Cowboy may not have any problems at all with nerves this time around. His issues with anxiety are well documented, but we all know he's a wild man; I seriously doubt the fact that he's about to be in a fight is what makes him nervous as much as the potential embarrassment of losing in front of so many people, and how it would adversely affect his ranking, future income, etc..

With this fight, Cerrone has hit paydirt. He should be set for life. He's already a winner no matter what happens, and what's more, no one really expects him to win. Expectations are low. This is the perfectly ideal scenario for someone who battles anxiety. He can fight loose. I'm not predicting him to win, but after this dawned on me, I think his chances are better than I did before.

NAh man. He was fooling around at first with his karate kid stance, then after realizing Cerrone meant bidness he stood up and shortly after backed down. No way Cerrone loses this unless he was paid to dive

stop your dumb ass trolling

Cowboy look deep through Conor's eyes and into his soul ... in there he saw Khabib.

ALL OF THEM Are shooken to LIVING DEATH!
Conor is shook
Cowboy is shook
Dana is shook
all the folks in the shitty ceremony are shook
The whole of Sherdog is shook to the core.

Except for Claudia Gadelha.

Cowboy offering the handshake before the staredown means he is SHOOK

Cowboy look deep through Conor's eyes and into his soul ... in there he saw Khabib.
So you are saying Conor stole Khabib's soul, since he is no longer possesses it since Conor has it, I agree.

I'm pretty good at staring contests. Maybe that means I am a bad ass?

Back