Conor being serious

Why be a little bitch about this? Is it because I'm picking on Conor?

As far as your question goes.....I guess I have to hold your hand here...I have a feeling you can't read very well, so I'll give you pictures instead.

All have defended....

rousey-1-170915-newdaily.jpg

26HOLM3-master675.jpg

images

Amanda-Nunes_242516_left30.png

CYBORG_CRIS_L-CHAMP-PRINT.png

images

1NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

So yes...As far as Champs go, he is a Bitch....I know guys who scrap, who have waaay more parts than Conor, and they would defend a belt if they held one. They are also not pro fighters, so your silly theory is flushed.
Seems like you put a lot of effort in to evading my question. In case you genuinely misunderstood me and weren't just trying to cynically misdirect, I'll ask again -

If Conor McGregor, a multiple weight MMA champion is a bitch, as you asserted, what does that make you?

I'm not interested in other champions, or people you know; I just want to know how you measure up to your own standards.

Seems like you put a lot of effort in to evading my question. In case you genuinely misunderstood me and weren't just trying to cynically misdirect, I'll ask again -

If Conor McGregor, a multiple weight MMA champion is a bitch, as you asserted, what does that make you?

I'm not interested in other champions, or people you know; I just want to know how you measure up to your own standards.
The same as it makes you? You are calling others on here a Bitch too, no? Now how about my question...If ALL the other women Champs defended, and Conor has refused his entire career to defend, does that not make him a Bitch of a Champ?
If you don't answer this, it shows that you have nothing...

The same as it makes you? You are calling others on here a Bitch too, no? Now how about my question...If ALL the other women Champs defended, and Conor has refused his entire career to defend, does that not make him a Bitch of a Champ?
If you don't answer this, it shows that you have nothing...
I'll take it from your continued squirming and obfuscation in the face of a direct question that my suspicions about your character were correct.

I'll take it from your continued squirming and obfuscation in the face of a direct question that my suspicions about your character were correct.
I'll take it from your continued squirming and obfuscation in the face of a direct question that my suspicions about your character were correct. You are a Bitch.....Who is too chicken shit to answer my question.

You forgot knocked up a girl in Liverpool and has a bastard son too.
Its smart to have a bastard son in case your true borns turn out to be a disappointment. Look at Arnie, his trueborns weren't fit to hold his name but his half Mexican bastard son turned out to be the only son that inherited his superior genetics and only one fit to be his heir

Back