Conor being serious

The guy gets embarrassed by Nate, pretty much says he fucked up and didnt expect Nate to be so tough (giving props to his opponent). Then has the balls to fight him again, regardless how you feel about that close decision win.

Do people forget when aldo pulled out he fought the best fw wrestler on 2 week notice, which everybody said he was ducking wrestlers to the belt. Same with when rda pulled out he took nate on short notice, which anybody who knows jackshit about mma knows nate is a stylistic nightmare for him. Nate did to Conor what he does to everybody else, take the shots, drown em with volume, slip in a sub.

I get people hate Conors antics but wtf this shit is ridiculous.

One the note of Khabib. Conor has tagged and dropped every guy hes fought, many being much better strikers then Khabib. Khabibs gonna get hit, lets see how good his wrestling is after a few lefts. Still think if khabib can get him down early its over for Conor.

Then has the balls to fight him again, regardless how you feel about that close decision win.
This is one of the funniest things McGregor fans parrot to nauseam.... Conor and Dana NEEDED that re-match, or current Conor would not exist.

GOD BLESS HOLY HOLMS.....SHE DID NOT TAP LIKE THAT BITCH CONOR............. SHE SHOWED GAME. CONOR CAN FIGHT AND IS SKILLED But HE IS A QUITTER.. HE TAPPED TO A CHOKE.... HOLY HOLMS WENT OUT ON HER SHIELD. SHE IS A TRUE FIGHTER ...
You know what's way more of a little bitch move than tapping to a choke?
Annonymously calling a pro fighter a bitch on the internet.

Bunch of freaking fairies in this thread. It's like I entered a website for special needs children.

Please like Conor and be nice after Khabib destroys him, Sherdog.

That's how I read this.

It's easy to be humble after you got your ass whupped.

Conor’s like a blue collar Irish guy who’s impressed by the Diaz bros thuggishness.

It amazes me how many tools on the internet care what other people say about the fighters they hero-worship. Maybe just grow the fuck up?

That stood out because it was right after Ronda lost and took it horribly. Two most popular fighters, two vastly different personalities.

Well
That's hardly an excuse considering the fact that he had fought Aldo 3 months prior to fighting Nate at 170. There wasn't enough time for his body to adjust to carrying more weight.
Well he chose to though, he chose Nate and agreed to 170. It obviously had an influence on the fight but it's still an excuse.

It's funny how the version of Conor that haters try to portray is the opposite of reality.

They can't differentiate between Conor playing the WWE heel (because it sucks in the casuals and sells PPVs) and Conor the real person. Probably because they are casuals themselves.

GOD BLESS HOLY HOLMS.....SHE DID NOT TAP LIKE THAT BITCH CONOR............. SHE SHOWED GAME. CONOR CAN FIGHT AND IS SKILLED But HE IS A QUITTER.. HE TAPPED TO A CHOKE.... HOLY HOLMS WENT OUT ON HER SHIELD. SHE IS A TRUE FIGHTER ...
He's always being outdone by women.....Some "Alpha" he is...

He should seriously talk to Dee about not getting plastered while pregnant. FAS won't look good for the McGregor name (even though it's an epidemic in England and Ireland).
That whole excuse, that Dee gets stressed out when he fights, was bullshit. I guess she doesn't like him fighting while she's preggers, due to the stress, yet him ditching her while she's preggo, to go get high and party with other women, is not stressful at all.....

You know what's way more of a little bitch move than tapping to a choke?
Annonymously calling a pro fighter a bitch on the internet.
As far as Champs go...He is a Bitch. All the women Champs, other than GDR, provide the evidence....

As far as Champs go...He is a Bitch. All the women Champs, other than GDR, provide the evidence....
How is a multiple weight champion MMA fighter a bitch? If he's a bitch, what does that make you?

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered
Tell that to the umpire who was slapped in the face at Bellator, and Rose, Chiesa, Borg who had to face his temper tantrum in a bus

Last edited:
How is a multiple weight champion MMA fighter a bitch? If he's a bitch, what does that make you?
Why be a little bitch about this? Is it because I'm picking on Conor?

As far as your question goes.....I guess I have to hold your hand here...I have a feeling you can't read very well, so I'll give you pictures instead.

All have defended....

rousey-1-170915-newdaily.jpg

26HOLM3-master675.jpg

images

Amanda-Nunes_242516_left30.png

CYBORG_CRIS_L-CHAMP-PRINT.png

images

1NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

So yes...As far as Champs go, he is a Bitch....I know guys who scrap, who have waaay more parts than Conor, and they would defend a belt if they held one. They are also not pro fighters, so your silly theory is flushed.

Classy in defeat and came back to win the rematch like a true champion.

Back