Conor being serious

He should seriously talk to Dee about not getting plastered while pregnant. FAS won't look good for the McGregor name (even though it's an epidemic in England and Ireland).

From January of 2017:
http://www.ias.org.uk/What-we-do/Al...alcohol-rates-among-highest-in-the-world.aspx

There was a picture of Conor, Dee, and another couple and they all looked plastered. This came out a few weeks after it was announced she was expecting Conor II
What I am looking for was the picture or evidence of this.

It would be hilariously sad and pathetic to see and that's why I am want to see it. Funny that Conor cites Dee Devlin's stress watching him fight while she was pregnant as the reason he wouldn't fight (at the time).

I thought the true MCGregor was the young guy who stole welfare from single moms and was fed by his girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr
I can’t say I disagree with very wealthy people avoiding marriage. So long as their relationship is treated as a marriage, tying the knot only exposes limitless liability.

Last edited:
I thought the true MCGregor was the young guy who stole welfare from single moms and was fed by his girlfriend who is still not his wife even she gave birth to Conor Jr
A thief AND a sinner. God help his soul.

Conor is always
IHdr7pu.jpg
How are gassing and being inefficient excuses? Isn't that admitting fault?

I can’t say I disagree with very wealthy people avoiding marriage. So long as their relationship is treated as a marriage, tying the not only exposes limitless liability.
You except 12 year olds to understand anything of what you said?

You forgot knocked up a girl in Liverpool and has a bastard son too.

In this video you can see Conor's true self. Well mannered, decent and hard working man. It always amazes me, how the majority of mma fans doesn't have the ability to see through his act. One of the reason he became so successful

Hey Dummy,

It's exactly his act that makes him a fucking unbearable asshole, so why would we want to see through his act.

Think harder genius.

He's preparing to man up and give respect to Diaz if Diaz would approach him, Diaz didn't so Conor resets, people who don't understand this makes fun of him bc of that gif, when he's actually being humble ( which isn't something you normally make fun of).

He's preparing to swallow his pride in the name of respect towards another man who earned it.

Yeah, only you think that. Remove Conor's balls from your eyes and you will what everyone else sees. Fear.

what do you mean by the majoirty of mma fans can't see it lol he's the most popular guy within mma and clearly has more fans than ~haters~

I love the picture of the video. Ariel isn't even in-frame........but his nose is.

Well mannered? LMAO The Irish fella has no class whatsoever.

Quick, TS post a photo of Conor in golden underwear flexing as hard as he can outside in front of a lambo, that’ll show these haters

He’s playing a character. Like Floyd was playing the same character.

He's preparing to man up and give respect to Diaz if Diaz would approach him, Diaz didn't so Conor resets, people who don't understand this makes fun of him bc of that gif, when he's actually being humble ( which isn't something you normally make fun of).

He's preparing to swallow his pride in the name of respect towards another man who earned it.
Preparing to man up and respect Diaz huh...

{<jordan}{<jordan}

It's certainly an act yes but that doesn't mean we have to like him for it.
He ruined 3 good fights from that April card. It rightfully pissed off a lot of people. He did that to hype up a fight with Khabib. Stupid

Back