CONOR BEING PROTECTED?

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
As a mma fanatic and fan i feel it is my duty to call out when a fighter is being protected from fighting at the highest potential. Dada5000 is the opponent all mma fans including myself expected to be the fill in for ufc 196 after a career defining performance over the last weekend. Dada has solidified himself as the pound for pound greatest fighter ever to live. Dada has responded " i was willing to cut down to 170, i am weighing about 178 after my emergency heart, liver and kidney surgery over the weekend, conor is ducking me and always has been, fuck that bum"

There will always be haters ready to spill their non sense even when McG takes a fight 2 weigh classes up. Moving along.

You will all miss Dada 5000 when he retires. The forgotten GOAT.

Mitrione defeated a prime Kimbo. Something Dada could never do. Besides I think he died.

As a mma fanatic and fan i feel it is my duty to call out when a fighter is being protected from fighting at the highest potential. Dada5000 is the opponent all mma fans including myself expected to be the fill in for ufc 196 after a career defining performance over the last weekend. Dada has solidified himself as the pound for pound greatest fighter ever to live. Dada has responded " i was willing to cut down to 170, i am weighing about 178 after my emergency heart, liver and kidney surgery over the weekend, conor is ducking me and always has been, fuck that bum"
truth speaker

Back