Conor before Jose fight: "The manner I beat him there will be no need for a rematch"

I'd have no problem with a rematch, but it has to happen at 155 and McGregor is just going to be accused of ducking Khabib and Ferguson. People are going to cry about anything he does so he might as do whatever the fuck he wants.

If he beat the shit out of him for an extended period of time, yeah. That's not what happened though.

13 sec KO > a 25 minute ass kicking

Either way with Conor's striking you're not lasting 25 minutes unless you're Nate.

Rematch for Conor's final fight. I want it at fw though. They should just have one match at fw again, then another at lw immediately afterwards.

Rematch for Conor's final fight. I want it at fw though. They should just have one match at fw again, then another at lw immediately afterwards.
Jose probably won't be around that long. He's been looking for excuses to get out of the game for a while. I think Max beats him pretty soundly. I'm not sure how Aldo's going to take it, but I would guess he'll retire.

Jose probably won't be around that long. He's been looking for excuses to get out of the game for a while. I think Max beats him pretty soundly. I'm not sure how Aldo's going to take it, but I would guess he'll retire.
I think that Aldo beats Max pretty soundly :D. I think that both Conor and Aldo are interested in a rematch for the money, especially since it's Conor's biggest win.

Khabib is a murderer. He does beat Conor if ir goes on the ground. I think everyone including Conor fans know this. Question is can Khabib get the takedown on his wide unorthodox stance?
Can he get the takedown against a guy who doesn't stand like a wrestler? Yes, easily.

Agreed! beat him from pillar to post I would fully agree what's the need for a rematch, but catch someone with a quick KO and we never get to see tools displayed in a fight f*king right I need a rematch.

? He beat him so badly, so completely that he left him unconscious, defenceless lying on the floor. That is way more devastating than how you describe. If this were gladiator combat Aldo would be dead and there would be no question of a rematch.

Pretty lame excuse considering Conor spent his entire FW career calling his opponents midgets, and had fought at LW for years before going to FW.

Not true...He's fought the majority of his career at Fw...His last fight in Cage warriors i believe was Lw against Buchannon...but he's only had a handful of fights at Lw....Almost all at FW.

Consensus is Conor's never giving Jose the rematch

That one punch will haunt Jose for the rest of his life

What Aldo "deserves" and what Conor owes him are two different things.

Conor owes him jack shit after he pulled out of their first fight and did fuck all promotion.

That is a good point...But, when you consider that conor pretty much called exactly how he was going to win the fight, then that kind of takes away the fluke factor....gsp had to change up his game to beat serra... as did conor against nate.....Aldo, fights one way...he can be more patient, but that wouldn't work either..conor would pick him apart all night..fight might go longer but the same result.
Let's see them fight again then

Yeah but Rogan corrected Conor and told him "It was definitely a fight, it was just a fight that ended so quickly."

I think OP was emphasizing the last part, the "we can do it again" bit...

Aldo needs to go on a tear at Lightweight. As much as I want to see him defend the FW Title against Holloway, if he really wants a rematch with McGregor he should probably just vacate the title, defeat two or three credible opponents at LW, and earn his shot at Conor the normal way. Make it clear he's out for vengenance and stuff, and wants Conor's head at any cost.

Back