Conor before Jose fight: "The manner I beat him there will be no need for a rematch"

Serra/GSP, Cain/JDS, Mousasi/Hall, Caol Uno/Penn, Diaz/Conor

That is a good point...But, when you consider that conor pretty much called exactly how he was going to win the fight, then that kind of takes away the fluke factor....gsp had to change up his game to beat serra... as did conor against nate.....Aldo, fights one way...he can be more patient, but that wouldn't work either..conor would pick him apart all night..fight might go longer but the same result.

Conor owned Aldo in every aspect of his entire life

not exactly the same thing. that was a last minute replacement at a high weight class...
Conor was fighting a LW fighter, the division he just became champion in.

Yea, too bad he's not a pillow puncher like Cruz.
It's too bad Conor puts guys away with a punch or two.
It will be hard for him to meet your requirements unless he learns that Cruz-style wimpy punch technique.

Don't forget to win a ton of fights by split decision...Cruz is king of that. He has just as many splits as benson henderson.

Conor was fighting a LW fighter, the division he just became champion in.

True...I'll give you that nate is LW...but, they still fought at 170lbs...And nate is the bigger man...he walks around heavier than conor does...and he has fought at 170lbs before..He just quite wasn't big enough for WW... At 170lbs, I don't think conor was as fast, his cardio wasn't as good and i think his punches will have even more impact at 155lbs...

lmao you make it sound like people die if they get touched by him. He has big power but he has one flatlline KO in the UFC.

It's not like it's out of the realm of possibility that Aldo can win a fight against a power puncher. He's the FW GOAT, he deserves a rematch

Laugh if you like.
It's a real thing and Conor has it.

hqdefault.jpg

And nate is the bigger man...he walks around heavier than conor does...and he has fought at 170lbs before
Pretty lame excuse considering Conor spent his entire FW career calling his opponents midgets, and had fought at LW for years before going to FW.

Yea, too bad he's not a pillow puncher like Cruz.
It's too bad Conor puts guys away with a punch or two.
It will be hard for him to meet your requirements unless he learns that Cruz-style wimpy punch technique.
You are missing the point though. A one punch knock out leaves questions. It just does. A few minutes of beating the shit out of someone before knocking them out leaves virtually no questions.

I had Conor in the first go, and I'd have Conor again the second time(if and when)...but I'm still interested in seeing the rematch. If he flat-lines him first-punch again, nobody in the world could call that shit a fluke. If he beats him down like he did Eddie, nobody in the world could reasonably ask to see anything more from a Jose/Conor fight.

You'll jump boat after Khabib destroy (and possibly retire) him.
Khabib is a murderer. He does beat Conor if ir goes on the ground. I think everyone including Conor fans know this. Question is can Khabib get the takedown on his wide unorthodox stance?

If he beat the shit out of him for an extended period of time, yeah. That's not what happened though.
Yeah, he should have waited longer before knocking the piss out of him

Mystic Mac murked Waldo and sent him into a permanent state of maximum overrustle

Back